Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

The project

by sillyperson 1 review

Okay so heres chapter two tell me what you think and i will post chapter three soon.Please review!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1708 words

0Unrated
Thanks for all the reviews they've been helpful, and this chapter is mainly written in Brendon's point of view.




Elspeth's POV

The same time for the last three weeks I watched Brendon stride past me and not even look my way. So I'd made friends they were great and everything but they weren't like him, he was different. "Els you there?" Hayley asked as she waved her hand in front of my face.
"Oh...yeah I'm here." I smirked as I noticed her freeze as Spencer walked up to us. "Just ask him out." I mumbled quickly.
"Where's Brendon?" Spencer asked. I turned around and pointed over to him, he was stood leaning on the wall listening to his music like he had been doing every time I was around. "I'm just gonna leave him, he's probably nervous about tonight." Spencer said casually.
"Why whats happening tonight?" Hayley butted in before I could open my mouth.
"We've got some guy seeing our band he's thinking about signing us." He said proudly. Hayley wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. This is completely out of character for her. "Okay calm down...we might not even get it." He said while trying not to blush.
"Sorry." Hayley said while trying to play it cool...badly. The bell soon rang and Life skills class began...great.

Brendon's POV

As I entered the classroom I knew that if I didn't take out my headphones Mr Davidson would butcher me. I glanced over to Spencer who was waving at me like his ass was on fire. "You know you don't have to wave your arms around like that to get my attention Spence." I said as I sat down. Oh great we're sat behind Hayley and Elspeth; this is going to be awkward.
"Sorry dude." He whispered to me. I glanced over to the front of the class and...oh fuck oh fuck he's getting out the baby simulators.
"Okay class today we're starting a project, I think you all know what it is since I have the simulator's out so now all I need to do is pair you up." Mr Davidson explained. I don't know what I'm more worried about, being paired with some retard or tonight.
"Okay Matt Dawson and Olivia Perkins," He started it was all a blur until Spencer's name was read out, "Spencer Smith and Hayley Rudd."
"Not bad." Spencer whispered to me. Shut up Spencer!
"Brendon Urie and Elspeth Rae." He called out. Well I suppose it could be worse. Spencer soon stood up and followed Hayley to go and get their simulator. "Brendon I'll get you guys one." Spencer shouted.
"Okay." I smirked back. My stomach hit the floor when Elspeth turned around and faced me. "Are you sure you want to work together?" She asked nervously. Of course I was sure just because we're not on speaking terms doesn't mean it changes things.
"Yeah I'm sure...I'm sorry about the way I reacted about the whole music thing...it was stupid. Can we put it behind us?" I asked sheepishly.
"I already have I was just to afraid to come up to you encase you bit my head off again." She said, I noticed her try to hide her embarrassment.
"I'm sorry." I said while, for a change, not loosing eye contact with her.
"Here you go guys." Spencer said while chest passing the doll at me. Lucky I caught or my parents would be even happier with me. "Is it turned on?" Elspeth asked as she pulled her chair up to my desk. I turned it over and found a box on the back of it. "I don't think so."
"Mine is." Spencer said while shouting over the screaming baby in his arms. "Here you have it Hayley." He added while passing it to Hayley. She's going to have an interesting week. I flicked the switch on the back of the baby and nothing happened. "I think it's broken." Elspeth said worriedly. Before I could say anything Spencer butted in, "Its not broken let me look at it." He said while grabbing it out of my hands. He stared at the back of it and sighed, "Well there's only one thing I think I can do." He said openly. He then whacked its head across the table. "Spencer you idiot!" Elspeth and I shouted. I held my head in my hands and groaned irritably, "Spencer why do you always have to-" I paused and the scowl on my face turned a huge grin as the simulator screamed.
"Never doubt the Spencinator." He said as his smug smirk spread across his face.
"You know if you want to pass this course it helps if you hold the doll properly." Elspeth advised.
"What do you mean?" He asked while glancing over at me. I stood up and grabbed the doll off him, "Well it helps if you don't hold it by the legs."
"Oh." He said aimlessly. I cradled the baby in my arms although it was a simulator it felt eerily real. "You know since it wouldn't be fair if only one of us had the thing over the weekend well do you want to come over tomorrow night?" Elspeth asked. My stomach dropped again, either I'm getting the wrong message or did she just ask me to stay at hers? I could see a look of worry on her face. "My mum's not there and Hayley's staying anyway so both of you could come." She added.
"Okay." It was the only thing that could come into my mind. The lesson went quite quickly after that was cleared although my nerves were starting to rise as the seconds ticked away and it didn't help that I was getting a headache from all the dolls crying. But the bell soon eventually came and Spencer and me quickly walked out of the room. "Dude I'll meet you at my grandma's at half five." He said quickly.
"Okay." I said while trying not to show the fear in my voice. He nodded then disappeared into the crowd. I sighed; I mean what could I say.
"You walking home?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and stared at Elspeth. "Yeah."
"I think I live near you." She said while walking down the corridor with me.
"Where do you live?" I asked trying to make conversation.
"Hickton street...yes great name." She smirked. I love it when she smiles her eyes shine when she smiles.
"That's two blocks away from me, walk home with you then?" I asked while feeling my cheeks go slightly red.
"Sure as long as you don't put your music on." She joked. I rolled my eyes and pulled out the earphone I already had in.

As walked down the street we talked about nothing in particular it's surprising how much she is like me. "So what do you play in the band?" She asked while glancing into my eyes.
"I sing but I do play the piano and loads of other instruments." I said openly.
"My ex-boyfriend tried to play the piano but he wasn't too good at it so I told him to stick to the bass." She replied. I felt my heart race as I spoke again, "Is he still an ex?" I asked nervously.
"Yeah I don't want to talk about it though, still painful." She said I noticed tears start to form on her eyelids. "Sorry." I said sheepishly, I had a habit of saying that to her today.
"Don't be, too many people have said that to me about him." She said while trying to make herself feel better. I bit my bottom lip and put my arm around her waist. "Thanks Brendon." She said while stopping outside a house that was probably hers. "Do you want to come in?" She asked openly. I looked at my watch and it read half four, "Yeah why not, my parents aren't at home. I have to go in an hour though."
"Cool its weird that the stupid doll has started screaming yet." She said as we entered the house.
"Maybe Spencer broke it." I joked. I noticed the frown on her face turn into a smile. Her house was really nice and homely, she led me into her front room and we sat down on the dark green sofa. She got out the doll and checked to see if it was working. "Its on, maybe we're actually doing something right." She said as she stared at the doll. "Well if it is broken then Spencer can buy a new one." I smirked. She smiled at me and passed the doll to me. I then put it on the sofa, and luckily it didn't start crying. I held my head in my hands and tried to overcome my nerves. "Are you okay?" She asked caringly while gently putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah I'm just a bit nervous." I said while letting out a small smile.
"Just think of it as if the person who's going to watch you isn't there." She advised me, if only it was as easy as that.
"I take it that advice doesn't really help." She said while leaning back on the sofa.
"Not really." I smirked while lifting my head up. She lent forward so that my lips were only inches away from hers. "I kinda have to go now." I said awkwardly. "You know you can come and watch if you want?" I added.
"Really? Cool I haven't heard you guys before so this could be interesting." She said while smiling sweetly. There she goes again smiling and making them eyes shine, the opportunity is there Brenny bear just go for it. Before I could make a move her lips were latched on mine, since not having much experience with girls I kissed her back. When she took her soft lips off mine she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Come on your gonna be late if we don't go soon." She said while knotting her fingers through mine. Am I dreaming? Oh please say I'm not.


I'll update it soon please tell me wat u think :D
Sign up to rate and review this story