Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Moving On

What Now?

by Arisa 9 reviews

This is the sequel to "Against All Odds". If you haven't that this probably will be a little confusing. Please Read~

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 2264 words

0Unrated
Ch.1 What Now?
Yay for the sequel~! I hope you guys like this, I'm trying. I can't wait for summer. xD Anyhow, I should prolly get on with the story. Oh, yeah! I know that at the end of the last one they were gonna be recording their new album but...put that out of your minds for a little bit? Me and my changing moods. xD This chapter got deleted, so thats why it took so long to post up. ^^;

I walked down the road to the apartment slowly. It had been three long years since I first met Brendon and Ryan. They came down to attend my graduation, but couldn't stay long. I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life, but I suppose I still have some time, right? I sighed as I walked into the empty apartment. Bridget and I had decided at the beginning of fourth quater that she would go back to her house. I collapsed lightly onto the bed and turned on the Fall Out Boy's Infinity on High.

I had been taking small trips down to see the boys who were working on their new album.(your gonna have to kinda ignore the time lapse there...sorry!) I had planned on going down there after graduation, but I was nervous. I was doing some modeling again, and was making enough to support a...livable lifestyle. I could do it more now that I was done with highschool, but that wasn't what my boys seemed to want. We'd talked about it indirectly, and they wanted me to come and be with them. Obviously, they could support me. After all, they were half of Panic! at the Disco, but I wasn't sure if I wanted that. I mean, sure I wanted to be with them, but just that was posing a huge risk to their careers. Did I want to live off them too? I sighed and shook those thoughts out of my head.

As my eyes scanned the room they fell on the suitcase I had in the corner of my room. My laptop was placed neatly on top of it. I had been avoiding the internet for a while. People could be very cruel, and there were rumors swirling all over the internet despite our efforts to be unattached in public. Luckily nothing major had been floating around, just internet pictures. I checked my purse to be sure I had my ticket in it and grabbed my bags. I lugged it outside to see Bridget already there and waiting in her car. I threw my suitcase and my duffel into the trunk.

"So shorty, you ready for this?" Bridget asked me with a smile. "Of course pixie, I'm just so scared." She laughed lightly. "Your scared of seeing your boys?" I shook my head and laughed lightly. "Not that, I'm worried about the future and everything. You know they want me to come live off them, but I could live off modeling." Bridget kept her smile on, but got a little more serious. "I don't think you're taking this right darling. They would never stop you if you wanted to model. What they're telling you is you don't have to just do it for money anymore, that they'd be glad to support you." I nodded and broke into a wide smile. "Yeah, your right. I guess I was just nervous about the future and being a little dramatic."

"Psh, your always dramatic shorty. It's why I love you!" She cooed, taking one hand off the wheel and pinching my cheek. "Watch it pixie, or you may not have to drive back from the airport." She just gave me a cheeky smile. We parked at the entrance and she walked me in, grabbing my duffel. I took my bag and walked in after her. We had a little bit of time so we checked my bags through and headed back out into the shops. We were messing around and I squealed when we got to the stuffed animal section. Bridget laughed and picked up an adoreable stuffed dog that looked like a golden retriever. It had chocolate brown eyes and we both picked one up and took it over to pay for.

After we payed for them we both turned and held ours out to the other at the same time. We laughed and exchanged dogs, heading off towards the terminal. Bridget smiled as I went to go through the detectors. We hugged and promised to try to call each other once I week at least. I turned after I had made it through the detectors and she waved, then picked up the dogs paw and waved again with it. I laughed and waved at her, waving with my dog afterwards. I smiled as I sat down in one of the hard plastic chairs, the excitement finally setting in. I got excitedly on the pplane as soon as we were aloud to board and of course, I get stuck next to a screaming baby. I sighed and placed the earphones of my Ipod into my ears and turned it up as loud as I dared without agitating the baby anymore.

Brendon's voice filled my ears as Ryan's words flowed out of his mouth. Yes, I listen to my boyfriends, like you don't! I cuddled up to my stuffed dog, ignoring the look the woman gave me, and closed my eyes. I didn't manage to get any sleep the whole flight, but I did get a headache. Joy... I sighed as I stood up. I knew the seat belt sign would be on soon, so I figured I should go to the bathroom and take the tylenol now. I needed to clean up a little anyway.

I fixed the little bit of eyeliner that had smudged and took a couple of tylenol. I sighed and leaned lightly against the cool wall, thinking about seeing them made my stomach tie itself in knots. Wait....that wasn't the thought of seeing them. I kneeled down as I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. Note to self, never take tylenol on an empty stomach, it ends badly. I sighed and stood, wiping my mouth off. I made sure that I was fine and washed my mouth out before heading back to my seat. I like kids well enough, but that damn baby was still crying. I sighed and sat down again, praying we would land as quickly as possible. I was thanking god when we were told to put on our belts for landing.

I silently thanked everything and everyone I could think of. When we had finally landed I jumped up and grabbed my duffel, rushing off as quickly as I could. I was walking much more slowly once I was in the airport, my eyes searching for them. I saw a bag similar to mine saw an even more familiar person holding it. Jon, though he had his back facing me. I smiled and ran up to him, jumping on his back. He looked a little shocked, but then quickly snapped out of it when he realized it was just me. "God, I thought you were some crazed fan." I luaghed out loud and gave him a hug. "Come on, the guys are already pissed that they had to wait at the hotel. Something about too many of us being here causing a scene." I laughed and nodded, following him out.

We sat silently in the car, my excitement buiding with each turn. I decided to break the comfortable silence. "So, how many autographs and pictures were you forced into signing and taking while you were waiting?" He broke out into a grin. "Not many actually, most of the people around were either too young or too old to really be into us. Thankfully." I smiled at him and leaned lightly into him. We sat like that, talking about what had been going on since my last visit. I finally asked the question I'd been putting off. "So...what about Brendon, Ryan, and well, me?" I asked him and his smile dropped a little. He sighed and we sat in silence for almost a minute before he answered.

"I really just..I don't know. Are you happy?" He asked, looking at me seriously now. I nodded. "It's obvious Bren and Ry are happy. They're great guys too...It's just a little weird, you know?" I nodded again, unable to speak. "I think, as long as they treat you well and your all happy, it'll be okay. I'm just still getting use to it. On the plus side, you'll be more likely to be closer to me if your with my band mates." He said with a light smile and laugh. I nodded and laughed as I threw my arms around him. "It's time." He said, pulling up outside the hotel. I nodded and got out excitedly, grabbing my duffel. I made to grab my bad but Jon took it.

We raced upstairs to where Jon's hotel room was. We set my stuff down and he smiled at me, pulling me into another hug. After that we headed back down to the car and took off for Spencer's house. "I have a question Jon...." I paused as he looked at me out of the corner of his eyes while keeping them somewhat on the road. "Where did you get a car in Vegas?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He just laughed. "Spencer." I laughed too.
Once we got to Spencer we ran up to the door and rang the bell. Spencer came down and smiled at me, picking me up. "Kay!" He yelled, squeezing me tightly. I smiled and held him back almost as tightly.

"Ready to go see the lover boys?" I blushed and nodded, looking down. He smiled and slung an arm around my shoulder as we walked down to the car. He reached over to get in the back seat but I pushed his hand away. "Ride in the front, it is your car after all. Besides, with Jon driving it's better to be in the spot with an airbag." I joked while Jon glared at me. "You hit the side of one fence after picking your sister up and you never hear the end of it." I laughed at his pout. "Yes dear, but you forget one small detail. The space between the sides of the fence was almost equal tto that of the grand canyon. You just suck." I smiled innocently as Spencer started laughing. Jon just got into the front seat and locked us out.

I pouted and banged lightly on his window, since it was Spencer's car. "If you don't let us in, I guess you'll just have to give Ryan and Brendon a kiss from me. Which means you'll have to french them for me." I smiled brightly as he opened the doors. Jon spoke up as we got in. "First, don't tell me your frenching them, it makes me want to puke then kill them. Second, maybe I'd like that." I laughed and smacked him lightly on the head. We talked about whatever we heard on the radio. When we got to Brendon's house I jumped out of the car and banged lightly on the door. I hoped it wouldn't be his parents that answered the door.

I smiled when I saw Ryan open the door and threw my arms around him, giving him a kiss. He stumbled back slightly and threw his arms around me. "Hey, where's mine?" Brendon called brightly from behind Ryan. I grinned and jumped on him too, giving him a kiss. Jon and Spencer walked in, saying a quick hi to the guys. "Hey Katie, get a room!" Spencer called jokingly from behind me. "Hey Spencer, maybe we will." I called back, linking arms with Brendon. I laughed when Jon flicked Spencer off. We headed into the living room and sat around, talking for a while.

"Well, we'll let you guys catch up." Spencer said after a while, dragging Jon up with him. "Bring her back to Jon's hotel guys." I smiled at Spencer and gave him and Jon a light wave, which they returned. "I was afraid you're parents were going to answer the door Brendon." I said lihglty, looking down. Brendon laughed. "Yeah, they work during the day. That would have been awkward." I nodded. There's something else I didn't mention. Brendon's parents don't know, and neither does Ryan's mother. "So, Ryan and I have a surprise." I looked up a them, tilting my head to the side. "We got a hotel room right next to yours!" I jumped up and hugged them both. They smiled and Brendon glanced at his watch. "Come on, we should go to that hotel room now. I told my parents it was to help you get settled in. Which...wasn't a total lie?" I laughed as he smiled. Ryan shook his head and grabbed his keys.

We walked out to Ryan's Mercedes (He has a C55 Mercedes, no?) and hopped in. We smiled as we got to the hotel, running over and jumping onto the bed. We were in the middle of a rough make-out session, our hips grinding against each other and our hands grasping for any touch of skin we could get. It was interrupted however, when someone's phone rang. Brendon groaned as he looked at the caller i.d.

Thats all for now, tell me what you think?



Sign up to rate and review this story