Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Moving On

Revelations?

by Arisa 3 reviews

This has a sex scene, but you can skip it! Just a little warning. This chapter should be NC-17, just in case. The main part may be R to be safe, if you skip that scene.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 3090 words

0Unrated
Ch.2 Revelations?
I've been itching to start this chapter for a while, but I couldn't get to my computer. Also, I'm looking to get 10 reviews this chapter, so please read and review. This is going to be a long chapter, just an advamced warning, or maybe thats good for some of you. Also, please give me some feedback on the whole romance scene, cause if you guys hate it, I won't do it again. xD

Brendon slid open his phone and answered with an irritated sigh. "What mom?" I giggled at the annoyance in his voice and burried my head in Ryan's chest to muffle it. I could feel Ryan tense beneath me, trying to avoid laughing himself. "No mom, we aren't having a wild party. Yes, I know that. Of course I will. I wasn't doing anything, I was getting ready for bed and you interrupted me. Love you too, bye." I finally calmed my laughing and turned to give him a questioning look.

"My mom says to say hi. She thought we'd be having a wild party by now. Then she asked if I was doing something indecent since I sounded so annoyed when I answered the phone." I laughed lightly, crawling over the bed towards him. "Well, she wasn't too far off base..." I lightly kissed my way up his neck and to his lips. He ran his tongue lightly over my lips, begging for entrance. I smiled into the kiss and obeyed willingly, pulling him down roughly so that we were on top of Ryan.

I pushed my hands up Brendon's shirt and pulled away with a moan as Ryan's hand massaged the area just below the edge of my bra. Brendon grinned at me and leaned over me, capturing Ryan's lips in a kiss. I could feel Brendon's hips grinding into me from behind. I felt Brendon slip Ryan's shirt off behind me and I pulled Brendon's off without hesitation. Brendon and Ryan pulled away from each other, both panting. I smiled lightly, pushing Brendon off me lightly. I flipped over so that one of my legs was between Brendon's legs and one was between Ryan's. I ran my fingers lihglty along both of their chests. I smiled as I leaned down toward their' pants and leaned down to lightly lay a kiss on the area right above their zippers. They moaned lightly and I reached first for Ryan's zipper, but his hand stopped me. "Hey now, we have our tops off anf your still completely clothed, how does that work?" I grinned and raised an eyebrow in challenge.

(( I'm going to put a stop sign here and then write the rest of this chapter. It will NOT be a required part of the story to read. It will only be a sex scene, so for those of you that don't wanna read that, don't have to. So if you want to, keep reading, if not, scroll down until you see the next one of these marking the end.~ ))

Ryan gave me a smirk that reminded me of Brendon and I couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure as I felt Ryan's nails digging into my back and Brendon's hands pulling my shirt off. I pulled off Ryan's pants immediately as Ryan reached around me and pulled off Brendon's, forcing Brendon to arch into my back. I could feel his hips buck against mine. Ryan grinned and licked a path down my stomach, letting his tongue swirl around my belly button. Ryan and Brendon were now left in their boxers and Ryan climbed off me lightly. Brendon and Ryan were now on either side of me, and I was left in only my bra and panties. The mood was still there, but it was now in a soft lull rather than the almost-animalistic need. Seeing both of their perfectly gorgeously bodies in front if me brought my self-conscious nature back. Modeling was one thing, being like this in front of the men I loved was another..

Brendon and Ryan were lightly nuzzling my neck and I smiled, running my hands lightly along the waistbands of their boxers. As Brendon touched the clasp of my bra I stiffened and they both stopped immediately. "Babe, we can take it slower if your not ready?" Ryan said, lightly touching my arm. Brendon nodded and took my hand. "Yeah, I just got a little eager, sorry." I shook my head lightly, pulling the covers up to my chest. "It..I want to, I'm just..." Ryan shifted so he was lying over me. "What's wrong, love?" Brendon lightly nuzzled my neck again and I blushed, looking down.

Ryan took his hand and forced me to look into his eyes. "Katie? Please talk to us?" He asked an I nodded, averting my eyes again. "I'm embarrased." I answered, still refusing to look up. "About what? Kay, I'm a virgin too, and Ryan isn't exactly an expert..." Brendon answered, placing a hand on my stomach over the blanket. "No, not about that...I just...you two are, well you. You're both so..." I trailed off again, but Brendon nudged me to continue. "gorgeous." I finished, clinging to the light sheet. Ryan smiled lightly and pulled the sheet away. "You never have to be self-conscious around us." He kissed his way up my chest, laying a few light butterfly kisses on the space between my breasts. Brendon nibbled lightly on my ear and I could feel his hot breath as he whispered to me. "We think your perfect." I shivered, but it was all I need to hear. I lightly slid Ryan's boxers off of his legs. Ryan unclasped my bra as I pulled off Brendon's boxers. Brendon's lightly slid off my panties as Ryan dropped my bra onto the floor.

Ryan paused as he positioned himself on top of me. "You sure your ready for this?" His eyes softened lightly and I nodded, biting my lips lightly. I sat up lightly and reached over into the drawer on the beside table. I pulled out a condom and raised my eyebrows at him. He grinned and nodded, slipping it on. After that he entered me, and Brendon's lips crashed down on mine as I winced in pain. "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head as Brendon pulled away, holding my hand and rubbing light circles on my back. Ryan slowly began to pump, gradually picking up speed. I moaned lightly and pulled Brendon into another kiss to avoid making to much noise Ryan groaned this time and I smiled into our kiss. Brendon returned the smile and pulled away, capturing Ryan's lips in a rough kiss.

Ryan's pumps came faster and more desperately now, and my walls tightened around him as I orgasmed, coming with a deep-throated moan. Ryan came almost immediately after, collapsing next to me with an equally deep moan. I smiled lightly at him as he played with my hair. "You two are gorgeous." He breathed out, sounding slightly raspy. "Tired?" I asked with a light grin. He nodded lightly next to me. Brendon smiled down at me and I grinned back. "Shall we get rid of your little problem Bren?" I ran a finger down his length and he groaned and arched into my touch. "if Ryan's that tired then are you sure your not? Maybe you should rest and we can do something later." Brendon seemed genuinly worried and I smiled. "I can handle it, after all, I chose to be with both of you right?" Brendon positioned himself on top of me and I reached over Ryan to grab another condom.

I handed it to Brendon and allowed him to slip it on, wincing again as he entered me. Ryan kept running his fingers through my hair and pushed himself up. "How about I take over Bren's job?" I smiled as he placed his lips on mine. Brendon pumped slowly and I bucked my hips against him, telling him to move faster. He understood, and followed through immediately. I grinned into the kiss as I heard Brendon let out a loud moan. Ryan pulled away as we both tried to catch her breath, but I suddenly felt my breath catch as Brendon hit a sensitive spot. My walls tightened again and I felt Brendon release just before me. I saw stars for a moment and it took me a while to catch my breath.

(( Alright, those of you who were skipping may begin reading again. ))

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and I stood up, grabbing my robe and putting it on. I signaled to Ryan and Brendon to keep quiet and walked over to the door. I opened it, half-expecting to see Jon, but it was just a hotel worker. "We were asked to tell you that your brother will be back very late tonight. He thought you would be tired and didn't want to disturb you later." I nodded and gave him a small smile. "Thank you for telling me, is that all?" I asked, pulling my robe more tightly closed as his eyes scanned my body. He looked up again, looking slightly embarrassed and nodded, walking away quickly.

I closed the door and headed back to the bedroom where my boys were lying in the bed. I smiled lightly at them and crawled up so I was in between then. The thin cover wasn't too warm, but we were still a little sweaty so it was fine. I took off my robe and was about to throw it to the floor when my phone rang. I groaned and stood to check the caller i.d. It was Bridget. She would never call this late if it wasn't important, so I put my robe back on. I smiled at my boys who gave me a questioning look. "Go ahead and go to sleep, I'll join you later." They gave me a funny look, but nodded and complied. I answered my phone and walked out into the living room, taking a seat on the couch as I answered my phone. "Hey Pixie, what's up?"

It was almost one in the morning already, so if this wasn't important she was dead when I got back. "Katie....It's over?" I blinked at her use of my regular name, concerned before she even finished the sentence. "What's over Bridge?" I heard her take a shuddering breath like she had been crying and was trying to avoid breaking down again. "Me and Alex...I can't deal with him anymore. I broke it off." I sucked in my breath a little. Bridget and her boyfriend Alex had been going out for about a year and a half. I knew they were having problems because he was really clingy and Bridget, well, she enjoyed having other people in her life, like friends. "Bridget, I'm so sorry, do you want me to come back?" I heard her take a deep breath.

"No, no I don't. Please, I would feel horrible if you came back so soon. I just need someone to talk to." I smiled. "Of course, you know I'm always here. I don't mean to sound harsh, but he really wasn't right for you. You need a guy who has his own life outside of you too. You need a guys who can hang out with his friends rather than only having you and feeling the need to be with you all the time." I heard her let out a sigh. "You know what, your totally right. I need a guy who can trust me. How stupid was I?" I laughed a little. "Not stupid, just...in love with the idea of being in love, as they say?" I heard her laugh. "Yeah, isn't that the truth." We spent the next four hours just talking about everything in life. By the end of our phone conversation I honestly felt like Bridget was feeling better, and I was happy for my friend.

It was about five in the morning now, and I could feel my body protesting the movement. I groaned as my phone rang again. My agent this time. I sighed knowing that I couldn't refuse that call. "Hello darling, New York is so fantastic!" My agents cheery Australian voice called out to me. "Zoe, it's five in the morning here." I heard her chuckle nervously. "Sorry, I forgot, it's eight in the morning here." I sighed, typically Zoe, she was a little scatterbrained when it came to anything besides work. "Well, don't worry about it. Did something come up?" I heard Zoe laugh. "Of course not dear, you aren't really modeling that much anyway, since there was school, and you said not to book you for now. I wouldn't just book you like that. I actually called to tell you that I got your pictures from the last shoot in and you look adoreable!" I heard her squeal and it made me laugh.

At my last shoot I had been a life-size, punkish looking barbie, then I got to do some shots in the snow in a sectioned off area of Times Square at night. The lights all around me had been overwhelmingly gorgeous. New York was certainly one of my favorite cities. "Thanks Zo-cub, could you send me some copies, just fax them to the office down here, I'll pick them up." "Sure thing dear, I'll have them there by tomorrow!" I smiled and nodded, then noted that she couldn't see me. "Thanks Zo, I'll talk to you later." Zo mumbled something and hung up and I groaned to myself. Five-thirty, and I still had no sleep. My head was pounding by this point and I was ready to just lie down. I grabbed a soft pillow and a blanket and set myself up on the couch, not wanting to wake my boys.

I wasn't sure how long I stayed there, tossing and turning, but I couldn't fall asleep. My head was pounding, my body hurt, and the couch definately wasn't helping. I was feeling hot and cold, and I couldn't seem to get comfortable. A chill took over my body once again and I forced myself to stand. I grabbed a new pair of panties, and slid them on under the robe. I took the robe off, shivering even more. I pulled on the first thing I paired, which happened to be my Clandestine shorts, and a black tank with 'rockstar' written in pink.

I searched through the cabinets for tylenol and popped it into my mouth, swallowing it and forcing it to stay down, despite the fact that my stomach was empty. I moved back to my couch and huddled under the covers. I buried my head between the couch and pillow with a light groan. My back hit something sharp and I winced, a tingling pain spreading through my lower back before receding. All of a sudden I heard movement from the bedroom as someone got out of bed and dressed. I then heard the second person stir. "Hey, where's Katie?" I heard Brendon's sleepy voice call out. "Not sure, she didn't come to bed...it's already eight in the morning, I doubt she's still on the phone." I heard a little more noise and I assumed Brendon was getting dressed. Both of them emerged from the bedroom in boxers and spotted me on the couch. Brendon plopped down on the floor so he could face me and I turned to face him.

"You didn't come to bed." He pouted lightly and I smiled. "It was late when I finally got done, so I didn't want to wake you." My voice came out much quieter and more broken than I was expecting. Ryan sat down next to me and rubbed my back lightly. "Are you sure you're okay? You sound a little ill? You look kinda pale too." I shook my head. "I'm fine, just tired. I can't sleep though." I scrunched up my nose with a laugh. All of a sudden I felt Ryan's hand touch that same spot on my lower back and I flinched immediately, pulling away. Ryan pulled his hand back and Brendond stood. " You okay?" I nodded, taking Ryan's hand in mine.

Brendon lifted me up and brought me into bed. "Seriously Katie, tell us what's wrong?" Ryan three himself down next to me and nudged me onto my side, lifting my shirt lightly. He gasped lightly and apologized immediately. I moved so I was laying on my back again and looked at him. "What's wrong babe?" I asked, cupping his cheek. Brendon came forward and put his head on Ryan's shoulder. " Bren and I got a little to rough. You have scratches on your back, and some of them are kinda rough." Bren winced and gave me an apologetic look. I smiled. "Don't worry about it, I wasn't complaining."

I leaned back into the pillow, my eyes closing. "Katie, have you been sleeping much lately? I mean, you obviously didn't sleep last night, did you sleep the night before? "Um...no. I was too excited about coming here." Ryan shook his head and fell down next to me, pulling Brendon on top of him. "Bren might be on to something. Most people don't do two rounds for a reason. It was your first time too, maybe your exhausted. Have you been sick lately at all?" I nodded my head lightly and Brendon sat upright.

"You didn't tell us you were sick!" He was towering over me and I shrugged. "It wasn't really a big deal. I went to a casting were apparently there was a stomach virus going around. It was just for a few days." Brendon sigh and flopped down so his head was on my lap. "Well, then I guess we can take care of you. You're not gonna be sick are you?" I shrugged lightly at Ryan. "Not at the moment?" He gave me a light smile. "I'm going to go make some tea, Brendon will keep and eye on you. Try to go to sleep?" I nodded and Bren laid next to me, running his hand up and down my back. I sighed and closed my eyes, Brendon's hands relaxing me.

I jumped up suddenly, my knee caps slamming onto the tile floor. Brendon followed me in, sitting on the tub and rubbing my back lightly as I threw up water.

Well, what do you think? Review~!

Sign up to rate and review this story