Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Moving On

Telling Them

by Arisa 1 review

We all know what happened last chapter, so guess what happens this chapter. *points to the title*

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 1900 words

0Unrated
Ch. 3 Telling Them
You guys know me so well. I can't help making my fic fluffy and having drama in every chappy, it's kinda...my thing I guess? Anyhow, I'm glad you like that. I would have continued further last chapter, but it was long already, plus it was late and I had school. I figured I owed you an update, so I just put it up. Anyhow, I'm not really sure what way I want to take this fic, I guess I'll figure out as I write this.~ Also, I was aiming to get more reviews then I did last chapter. I really appreciate the guys reviewing, but I'd like some new opinions too...

I groaned, leaning back towards Brendon. He sighed and kept stroking my back. "You okay now?" I nodded lightly and stood with his help. We moved back to the bed and I sat, propped up against the backboard. "Okay, this really IS the last time I take tylenol on an empty stomach, I swear." Brendon gave a small laugh. "That's all then? There's a relief." I smiled and nodded, leaning back lightly. I let my eyes close lightly and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of voices in the living area and yelling. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and stepped out of bed. I stretched and then winced as I heard the door slam. "Brendon!" I heard Ryan yell, and then the door slammed again. I waited for a second and listened to the silence in the other room. I walked out slowly, peeking around the corner. Jon was sitting on the couch and Spencer was glaring at him. He looked up and his eyes softened. "Katie..." I stepped out fully as Jon looked up at me. "I"ll should probably leave now." Spencer got up nervously and stepped towards the door. Jon nodded before turning back to me. "Sit down, we need to talk."

I skittered over to him slowely, sitting down next to him. "You slept with them." It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway. Jon sighed and shook his head. "I don't think you should see them anymore." I looked up at him shocked. "Why!" He stood and looked down at me, speaking with a low hiss in his voice. "Because, they took advantage of you, and it isn't cool. I'll make up with them somehow for the sake of the band, but I don't want you to see each other anymore." I stood up, getting angry in their defence. "Took advantage of me?! I wanted this as much as they did. We've been together for three years, which, by the way, is a lot longer than a lot of people wait, we were responsible, we used protection, and for god sakes I'm an adult! I appreciate you worrying about me, but there are decisions I'm going to make without consulting you first!" He looked taken aback when I yelled at him.

He groaned and sat down. "I know you've been together a while, but it's you, and they had SEX with you. My little sister!" He placed his arm on the armrest and leaned back. I sighed, thinking of how to respond. "I know, and I'm sorry you had to find out like this. I was going to...wait, how did you find out?" Jon looked at me lightly. "Bren and Ryan were talking about why you were asleep so late. Spencer made a joke about sex and their slight nervousness kinda gave it away. Then I may or may not have blown up." I groaned this time. "Jon, what happened." He explained slowly." I had yelled about them using you and Brendon got really upset. Ryan was trying to talk him down and explain that I was being irrational becuase it was you, but Bren was really upset, he just turned and left. Then Ryan went after him. Spencer was mad cause he thinked I should have handled it a little less...loudly and more rationally?" I sighed and nodded lightly.

I stood and turned to Jon. "I need to go talk to them, and if I do bring them back do you promise to be more rational this time?" He nodded hesistantly. "Katie?" "Yes, Jon?" "I really do love you. I just get a little over protective sometimes. I know their good guys. Hell, I've known them longer than you..." I smiled and nodded, giving him a hug. "It's okay Jon, but I've got to go straighten this out before it does become a huge problem."
I walked down the stairs, not bothering to change or grab my hoodie. It was summer anyway, I'd be fine. I walked to the hotel doors to find Ryan on his phone, not talking. He sighed and hit one button, redial I assumed, before putting the phone back up to his ear.

I walked over to him and waited until he was done again before tapping him on the shoulder. "Katie!... How are things up there? Does Jon totally hate us?" He looked slightly upset. I smiled and shook my head. "Nah, he'll be okay. He's calmed down. He was just freaking out because of the circumstances. I'm sorry, and he is too. I'm sure he'll tell you that later." Ryan smiled and nodded back. "I thought that might have been it. I'd be sort of upset if it was my sister too." I hugged him tightly. "Any idea where Brendon is?" He shook his head lightly.

"I was following him, but I lost him in the crowds, so I headed back here." I nodded and sighed. "Well, we can't send you out, so I'll go search the streets." "I don't know if that's-" I cut him off. "It'll be fine, I know the name of the hotel, I can always catch a cab back." With that I turned and walked out the doors onto the street. I walked lightly down the road, looking in each shop and cafe I saw, as well as watching on the street for him. I sighed as I reached the bars. 'Well, they say misery loves company, and what else better to do then drown your sorrows at three in the afternoon with a bunch of drunks.' I mused lightly, heading into the first bar. The bars were still empty enough at this time to be able to check for him fairly easily.

I check three bars with no luck, and headed into the fourth. Standing at one side was none other than Pete, sipping a drink with Andy, who looked like he had a coke. I decided to check the rest of the bars before heading over, but it turns out I didn't have to. Brendon walked over to where Pete was sitting just after Andy got up, heading for the bathrooms. He looked drunk, but I couldn't really tell. Suddenly, he leaned down and kissed Pete hard, sending him down onto the seat in the booth. I backed away, tears gathering in my eyes. I watched as Pete pushed him off, glaring at him. I listened carefully to what he said. "Dude, your in a relationship, what the hell. Are you drunk?!" Brendon slurred something inaudible. "Fucking christ, you are drunk, Bren. I'm going to call you a cab, you have a hotel room at the same hotel Jon's at, right?" Andy walked back over and Pete turned to him. "Take him back to Jon's hotel?" Andy nodded lightly and Pete sat down, taking out his cell phone. He dialed a few numbers before closing it and setting it down on the table in front of him.

I turned and ran over to the door, desperate to get out before Brendon could see me. I couldn't believe he'd do that. I know my brother was harsh, but to go off anf throw himself at someone else drunk or not, was completely insane. He even knew what he was doing, since he answered Pete shamefully. I ran into people on the sidewalk, but I didn't bother apologizing. I kept running until I got to the apartment, which was no easy task thanks to the distance and amount of people out. I ignored the looks that people were giving me and turned into the hotel. I raced up the stairs and bolted to the room Ryan and Brendon had rented.

Ryan jumped up from his spot on the couch when I threw open the door, but I ignored him and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and watched as my make-up, which was only eyeliner, ran down my face. I ignored Ryan's banging on the door, sitting down on the floor. Maybe Jon was right in the first place, maybe I should have waited. I shook my head lightly. No, that was what I had wanted, after three years I had been ready. This wasn't anyone's fault. I knew how Brendon looked at Pete, I had noticed before. I just ignored it, and chose to believe in him. I guess you really can't deny the truth while intoxicated, since your not thinking straight.

I was sure of only one thing. I couldn't deal with this now. I was sure Brendon's infatuation with Pete was only a crush, and it would be over, but right now I didn't want to talk to him, or even see him. I wiped my eyes and re-applied my eyeliner. With that, I walked out, straight past Ryan who was leaning on the wall next to the bathroom. He was begging me to talk to him, but I couldn't. I could barely even hear him. I grabbed the few things I had taken out of my duffel and placed them back inside, zipping it up and putting it on my shoulder. I turned and gave Ryan a kiss, effectively shutting him up for the moment. After that I grabbed my other bag and lugged it towards the door. Ryan stopped me forcefully by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I gave up, slumping my shoulders in defeat and turning to him. "Tell me whats wrong? Wait, were you crying?!" I shook my head and dropped my heavier bag, turning towards him. "I don't want to talk to Brendon right now. I don't even want to see him. I can't." I grabbed my bag again, but Ryan's hand stopped me. "Katie what happened." I opened my mouth, still debating on whether or not to tell him when voices stopped outside our door. "Bren, where's your key?" It was Andy. Brendon muttered about how it was in his pocket, and that he didn't need any help. I backed away from the door, running straight into Ryan.

"I'm not just going to let you leave. I want to at least know what's going on." Ryan said, placing a hand on my arm. I sighed and grabbed my bags. "Fine, just please, don't make me see him now. Please." I begged and his eyes softened. He motioned for me to head back into the bedroom and I nodded, heading straight in. I tossed my bags lightly against the wall and crawled on top of the covers, resting my head on the pillows and facing away from the living room and out the window.

Thats all for this chapter. I'm a little tired and not feeling well. T.T
Sign up to rate and review this story