Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

too bad

by smokeyozzy 1 review

just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 417 words

0Unrated
Hey y'all! New chapter thanks to Chloe. Sad thing is that Chloe gave up on me, so she stopped typing :( I'll type up the rest though, cant leave u guys hangin. The next couple are typed by her though, so thanks for what you did type Chloe, ur a doll! Whatever, just read it. Oh, and one more thing, srry it took me so long to post, my computer crashed, but everything is pretty much fine now.
_________________________________________________
"Too bad, I did," Gerard said.

"Thanks guys. Where's Ellie?" Veronica said, noticing her best friend was missing.

"Don't know, she dissapeared sometime last night," Kaitlin said.

"I'm going to call her," Veronica said, flipping her phone open and walking into the bathroom where it was quiet. A couple minutes later she walked into the main part of the room.

"Where is she?" Ray asked.

"She went home," Veronica said quietly. "She said that no one wanted her here, so she left," She continued, starting to cry.

"It's going to be okay, Vee," Mikey said, hugging her, Veronica pressed her hand to his chest.

"No it's not Mikey. The one person I really wanted to be happy for me isn't even here," Veronica sobbed.

Kaitlin shook her head and flipped open her own cell phone. "Kelsey Marie Ann, I see you're screening your calls," Kaitlin said angrily into the phone, you could tell she was angry because she used her sister's full name. "You have a lot of nerve to do that to your friend over a stupid fight that you started! I hope you're happy that you made Veronica cry," Kaitlin said, then snapped the phone shut.

"Calm down, hon," Frank said, rubbing Kaitlin's back.

"Wait a second, is there something going on here?" Veronica asked, pointing at Frank and Kaitlin. They both blushed.

"Yep. After I came back here last night the were both in Frank's bed," Gerard said, Frank smacked him. "What? You were," Gerard added, earning another smack, this one from Kaitlin. "Guess what? They were naked too," Gerard whispered to Veronica.

"What?! You lost your virginity to Frank?" Veronica said rather loudly, then put a hand over her mouth. "Oops," she laughed.

"It was your first time?" Frank asked Kaitlin, she nodded. Frank kissed Kaitlin, she blushed.

"Okay, can we go to lunch now?" Bob asked. "This is starting to feel weird." Everyone nodded and the happy group all left for breakfast.
_________________________________________________
Kind of a short one, but it was eventful i guess. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story