Categories > Games > Fire Emblem > Tactition's Hope

Amber

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

After the defeat of Nergal, on the way home, the tacition ponders on something, and decides to fix it. Waht happens when her family tries to interfere?

Category: Fire Emblem - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Florina, Hector, Kent, Lucius, Lyn, Priscilla, Raven, Rebecca, Serra, Wil - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 794 words

0Unrated
I was so bored. I was walking in the camp and had nothng to do. I looked around to see everyone tat was still with us around the campfire. Pent and Louise had already left for Etruria, Regult disapeared mysteriously after the defeat of Nergal, Nils was on the other side of the Dragon's Gate, Hawkeye returned to Nabata, and Raven and Lucious disapeared of to St. Elimine know's where (probably having sex or something.). Heh, y'know, I always was curious if that monk was a girl or a boy, now I'll never know. I sat donw next to Lyn as Lowen handed me a plate with some roast and vegtibals on it.
"What's wrong Am? You seem down." Lyn asked me. I looked at her and smiled.
"I'm fine Lady Lyndis. I have just had a lot on my mind lately." I lied. I knew perfectly well what was wrong, and you could probably guess it if you looked around the camp. Erk had fallen for Serra (who liked to scream that fact 24/7. i think i lost the hearing in my left ear becouse of that.) Guy and Pricilla were ingaged, no longer secret due to the fact that RAven was no longer here. Wil and Rebecca were having the times of their lives feeding each other, Batre and Karla seemed to have a l-ve/hate thing going on, Nino and Jaffar were together, Kent and Fiora seemed to be hitting it off real well, and Ninian and Eliwood were planning on getting married soon. If you havent guessed it, I'm upset becouse I am the only one who is single. And dont say "but there are plenty of people in that group who are still singe" CAUSE THAT AINT TRUE! Drt and Farina are together and Lyn has Florina (i honestly did NOT expect that.) So i was kinda pset that I was alone. Lyn didnt look convinced by my answere, but thankfully dropped the subject.
"So what are you going to do now?" She asked instead. I thought of this for a moment.
"Maybe go home to Ostia," I said," My parents wont be exactly thrilled that I came home after disapearin for three years but what can you do? I need to see them." Everyone turned to stare at me.
"You lived in Ostia?"
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Wow! You never talked abot your home before." In case your wondering, the people who talked (in that specific order) was Eliwood, Lyn, and Nino.
"YOU LIVED IN OSTIA?!? OMIGOSH, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO BEFORE?" I swear my hearing got worse after that. If you couldn't guess, that was Serra, who probably just make Erk go def, becouse he was sitting next to her reading when she screamed. I felt sorry for the poor guy actullu.
"You guys never asked, aside from ELiwood, and what's to tell? I was bron on Pharae, raised in Ostia. What else do you want to know?" I said. I could feel myself getting tired.
"More about your home would be nice." Hector said. I could swear my heart skipped a beat.
"Like what? My parents were of middle class, my mom a cleric, my dad a sage. I have an older brother who is a druid and a younger sister who is training to be a Troubador. I had a pretty decent life, just a few problems that i didnt like so i left." I said. I knew that one question was going to pop up.
"If your whole family are magic weilders, then why are yo a tactition?" Erk asked from his book, I knew I struck a cord of curiosity. I looked around at everyon who was there, they all looked back.
"I could not weild magic. I am more usefull as a tactition." I said. It wasnt really a lie, but it wasnt the whole trueth either. I was also a good theif, archer, myrmidon, and rapier user as well. Everyone looked stunned and I was to tired to really continue the conversation. I placed my plate, completely untouched, down on the ground next to me and stood up.
"I'm going to bed." I said and headed to my tent. It was nice to feel the straw stuffed cot again. I thought back to everyone's reaction to what I said. I couldnt help but laugh when I came to ector's confused look. It was so cute. Wait. Cute? I think I'm going crazy.

-------------
people and places-
Amber Raduiju- the tactition. 17 years old. she has shrt brown hair and green eyes. small petite body.
Amber's Family- has an older brother, Joshua, a mother, Serena, a father, Drake, and a younger sister, Ellie.


I wrote this at one in the morning. YAY ME.
Sign up to rate and review this story