Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Bye FOREVER

Down Memory Lane

by MCRANDFOBLover 0 reviews

What can I say, you get some flashbacks from Amys life before Gee and Mikey..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 244 words

0Unrated
"Sarah, get down from there! You can fall down!" Man, I feel like a mother or something!
"What if I won't? You can't ground me!" Sarah giggled and so did I, but I quickly turned serious again.
"Sarah, I'm serious! You can fucking die if you fall down there!"
Sarah did some jumps just to prove that she won't fall down. Then.. she slipped and fell.
"SARAH!!!!"

I woke up, it was still dark. My heart was beating fast and I was almost hyperventilating. I sat up and felt the tears flood down my cheeks.
"Honey, what's wrong?" Gerard said sleepingly.
"N.. nothing.. Just.. Just a bad dream, don't worry.." I said inbetween sobs.
"Tell me, what was it?"
"Just.. just a memorie, that's all.. I.. I don't wanna talk about it right now, okay?"
"Okay.. But if you wanna talk, I'll be here for you. I love you."
I kissed him. "I love you too, Gereard. Now, go back to sleep."
"Will you join me?" Even if it was dark I knew that he was smiling. I laid back down. "Night honey." he said and kissed me.
"Night.." He quickly fell asleep again, my I was too afraid I would have the same dream again. Sarah had ment so much to me when I was younger. This all happened before I met Gerard and Mikey, so they don't know about her at all. Don't like to talk about her, still hurts too much.
Sign up to rate and review this story