Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Bye FOREVER

Down Memory Lane Part 2

by MCRANDFOBLover 1 review

Part 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 398 words

0Unrated
I listened to Gerards heartbeat for about an hour or so, then I silently got up and walked out to get myself a cup of coffe. When I did I sat down on the couch and looked out through the window. The dream was still on my mind.
Okay, you might be wondering who Sarah was. She was my best friend, well she was more like a sister to me. I'd known her since I was about three and our mother became close friends. So did Sarah and I. Now don't think we hit it off right from the start, 'cause we didn't. Between ages three to seven we were enemies. We hated eatchother. But then one day it all changed. Don't know why, it just did. Anyway, we became best friends and seen as freaks in school, but we laughed about it. Then one day Sarah and I was walking home from school together when she dicided to climb on the otherside of the railing on the bridge. I didn't want to 'cause I kinda liked my life. But Sarah did, telling me it was safe. She even jumped around a bit to show me that it was. Then she slipped and fell. After that I became really depressed, even tried to kill myself a couple of times. As I saw it a life without Sarah wasn't a life I wanted to live. I became even more hated in school and mom and dad thought that I would get over it soon enough. When nothing happened they took me to a shrink, thinking I needed counsuling ((sp?)). Yeah, right. The shrink just said that I needed to get friends and when I didn't she gave me anti-depressants. Mom and dad thought I was going mad and didn't talked to me as much as they used to, and if I wanted anything they gave it to me because they thought I would get depressed it I didn't get it (therefore I got my room in the colors I wanted). Great life for a fourteenyearold, right? Then, several years and some suicideatempts later, I met Gerard and Mikey.
~*~
"Honey, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes, realising I had fallen asleep on the couch. "Slept good?"
"Not really.." I whispered, tearing up.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Gerard asked and kissed me. I shook my head.
"Not yet.."
Sign up to rate and review this story