Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Bye FOREVER

Down Memory Lane Part 3

by MCRANDFOBLover 1 review

Part 3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 371 words

0Unrated
"If you ever wanna talk, I'm here for you." God, I love this man so much! I closed my eyes and yawned.
"Tired?" I heard Mikey ask and I nodded. "Why?"
"bad dream, don't wanna talk about it.."
"Oh.. Okay.."
"Here, come with me.." Gearad whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and stood up. He took my hand and lead me back to the bunks. I laid down on his bunk, not letting go of his hand.
"Stay here with me.. Please?" I whispered and he laid down next to me.
"I'm not going anywhere." he whispered back and kissed me.
"Sometimes I'm afraid to fall asleep.." I said after a while.
"Why?"
"Nightmares.. Well, they are memories.. When I was fourteen my best friend died, fell from a bridge.. And I became very.. depressed since she was basicly all I had.."
"You never told me this before.."
"I know, I'm sorry.. It's just.. It hurts too much.. She ment so much to me.." I started to cry.
"I understand, don't worry.. I love you, remember that." he said and whiped my tears.
"I love you too.." I whispered as I started to slowly drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked down at this beautiful woman who was asleep in my arms and realised thet this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I laid there a while just listening to her breathing. God I love her so much.
"Gee..?" I heard Mikey whisper from behind me. I slowly turned around in the bunk.
"What?" I whispered to my brother.
"I wanna talk to you.." There was something in the way he said it, but I don't know what.
"Okay.." I said and got up. We walked out and carefully closed the door behind us.
"Are you serious? I mean, with her?"
"Mikey, I love her, more than I thought was ever possible to love someone."
"Does she feels the same?"
"Yes, she does, I know it." I don't know why, but I was getting annoyed.
"I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all."
"I know you don't bro and I won't. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her."
Sign up to rate and review this story