Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mend My Broken Heart

A Sudden Farewell

by Firegoddess 3 reviews

READ IT!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 1204 words

0Unrated
*Grrr, please read...*


The next day, Mikey woke up sliightly angry. Gerard was blasting his music really loud, and it was giving him a head ache. It was Saturday. The day after prom, and the night after he kissed Bella. He sat up and put his glasses on. On his way to the bathroom, he heard a soft voice talking. "Prom was great. Miky was so sweet to me Mrs. Way. I'm glad he was my date." His mom laughed. "Well, Mikey loves you. Of course he's going to be sweet. I just don't see why you both don't just cou-" He jumped in. "BELLA!!" He saw as her hair flew and her green eyes focused on him. "MIKES!!!" She jumped up and ran to him, engulfing him into a hug. He smiled, and hugged her back. "Good Morning Bella." She looked up at him and blushed. "Morning to you too Mikes." She smiled sweetly and let him go. "What brings you here so early in the morning?" Bella giggled. "I came to talk to your mom. See you and your brother, then..." She began to tear up. "Say good-bye." Mikey looked at her confused, and wiped away a tear. "Good-bye?" She nodded. "Yeah, but...I've got to wait till the others...till they get here.." She wiped away a stray of tears and turned, walking out of the house. Mikey turned to his mom. "What is she talking about???" She sighed and shook her head. "She needs to tell you." Then she walked into the kitchen.

Later on that day, they were all gathered the basement. Everyone was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Gerard looked at her. "Ok Bella, what do you need to tell us?" She smiled sadly and looked at her fingers. "I'm moving tomorrow." The looked at her like she was crazy. Ray spoke. "Yeah right. You can't be moving..." She looked up at them with tears in her eyes. "I am..Father got a new, and better job. I have to go with them..." She sniffed and went to look down again. Mikey felt his heart stop. Arabella Clarice Mionette, his best friend since 2nd grade was moving away from him. All of a sudden, he coudn't breathe. He shook his head and began to have a panic attack. Bella jumped up and was at his side in a moment. She gave him a paper bag and rubbed his back. "Breathe Mikey, please, calm down." He breathed in and out slowly beofre calming down. He looked at her and saw the tears fall. He couldn't help but pull her into a hug. She hugged him back, her face buried in his neck. Her voice was so faint that he could barely hear it. "I'm going to miss you the most. You're my best and closest friend...I don't want to leave you." He felt the sting in the back of his throat and tears spill from his eyes. The guys understood that they cared about each other. She pulled away and they looked at each other for a moment. He faked a smile and wiped way her tears. "Bella, you're the most amazing person I've had the pleasure to have known. I'm going to miss your presence." She giggled and smiled sweetly. "Mikey, you are the most caring and wonderful guy that I have had the pleasure to have in my life. I'm going to miss your presence." He touched her face softly and smiled. Ray took her hand and pulled her in a hug. "I'm going to miss you shorty. My little rocker fairy." She giggled and hugged him tightly. "I'm going to miss my Ray of sunshine." She then got passed to Gerard who, picked her up and hugged her so tight she couldn't really breathe. "BELLA!!" She cried a little into his shirt. "GEE!!" He put her down and tilted her head up to him. "I'm going to miss you doll face." She smiled a little. "I'm gonna miss you too." Bob was next. He scratched the back of his head and looked at her. She smiled. "You were never much of a talker, but I loved you anyway." He smiled and hugged her. "You talked enough for the both of us. Besides, with us, words didn't need to be spoken." She nodded and pulled back. Frank was last. "Bella, I'm sorry for everything. I'm going to miss you." She smiled sweetly and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you too punk." He laughed and pulled back. "Last night, I was trying to tell you that you look so amazingly beautiful, that it was unreal. Like, you were just a picture, but, perfect." She blushed and held her face. "Oh, Frank.." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to miss it." She looked up at him and smiled sweetly. She sighed and, sat back down next to Mikey. He looked at her sadly and she took his hand. "Today's my last day. I won't be here tomorrow. So, lets spend what little time we have...in a fun way ok?" Despite all the tears, and solomness in the room, they nodded their heads. That day was spent with Mall cruising, prank playing and food fights. Later on that night, they had walked her to her door. She smiled and hugged them all tightly. "Thanks you guys. I'm going to miss you." Mikey looked at her soft smile. "I'm going to miss you too Bella. Don't forget about me." She giggled. "Don't you think you'd EVER forget about me." They all laughed and she looked down. "Good-bye you guys." She opened her door and walked in. They all sadly walked home. Mikey basically cried himself to sleep. The next morning, he woke up and looked out his window. He got dressed quickly and ran out to her house. He didn't bother with the front door, he went around back and climbed the tree to her room. He looked through and found everything gone. It was empty except for a bright piece of red paper. The window was slightly open and he climbed into the empty house. He picked it up and opened it. "I love you Mikey. I've always loved you Mikey, not Frank." He choked back a sob and sat there on the floor. All the time he wasted, all the things that could've happened, and all the things he could've said, now he couldn't do it. She loved him...He folded the note and put it in his pocket before pulling his legs up to his chest. He sobbed into himself. He felt as his chest just...hurt. His heart was completly broken. He stayed there, in that same room, in that one spot till it got dark. He walked home and Gerard looked at his red eyes, and dried tears. "She's really gone." Gerard hugged his younger and sighed. "I know man. I know..." Mikey began crying all over again. Days passed by and it seemed like everything wasn't worth it to him, till he finally realized that she wouldn't want him to wallow in sadness all his life. She was just one girl. Just the one girl he loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story