Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

one

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

Hey guys. I was on another site and i found this mad ass story and i HAD to post it. Mikey Way, SO CUTE!!!! please read. the creator : frankie.iero.is.my.hero i adore this chick.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 592 words

1Ambiance
"Hey Eve check this out!"Ray shouted at me from the roof of the two story house. He took three steps back out of view, then I realied what was about to happen. I heard a loud war call, the pounding footsteps, and Ray jumped off, legs still moving, and landed in the dead center of the pool. The wave drenched Mikey, Frank, Amy, and Veronica.

"You are such a lame ass!" Amy shouted, laughing but still drenched and trudged inside for a new drink. Ray laughed, and Frank dumped his now watered down beer into his hair. Gerard looked over at me, looked down, and started laughing.
"What?" I asked, looking down at myself also. From the middle of my pants down, I was soaked.

"Ray you suck!" I shouted, peeling off the pants, exposing my bright green bathing suit bottoms.
"Take off the rest!" Shouted Frank.
"Yeah, Mikey wants to see your chest," Victoria joined, causing Mikey to blush and duck into the jacuzi.
"Ok then, only for Mikey, "I said, half joking. Mikeys the only one I'd ever show, I thought, then shook it away. Frankie hauled Mikey up in time to see me peel back the tight black cotton shirt to see my green top and my pale stomach. I grabbed up another drink, eased myself down into the jacuzi, and found a spot between Mikey and Frank.

"So, did you enjoy seeing my chest?" I asked Mikey, grinning.
"Well, i wasn't really paying attention," he mummbled, staring down into the water.
"Damn, that means Frankie the perv here is the only one who enjoyed it," I snapped my fingers.
"Hey, what about us?" gerard and Ray said in perfect unision. I chuckled, taking a drink. Red Bull and Vodka. I placed the drink behind me, and leaned over on Frankie's shoulder.
"Shit guys, they're coming!" Amy said, coming out in a fresh pair of pants. I jumped out, slipped into a pair of pants and grabbed my shoes. We all vacated the pool and waited by the side gate, where I slipped my shoes on, until Mr. and Mrs. laVarde were inside.

"dude that was close Ray," bob said as we walked down the street.
"Hey, they weren't supposed to be home for another 3 hours. I didn't know they changed their plans." He said in defense.
"Hey Eve," i turned to face Mikey. "You're in my pants," he stated, and I looked down. oops, I thought.
"Huh, didn't notice. I like them," I said, doing a little dance in them. he stuck out his hand, asking for them.
"But I don't want to," I whined, and he looked over at Frank, who grinned.

"But you will, or else Frankie and I will make you take them off with sheer force." Mikey said, stoping in front of me and crossing his arms over his slender chest. Woa, he looks hot when he's being a jerk. Damn that smug grin! I cursed in my head.
I sighed, "I guess it has to be this way. Good luck to you guys," and brushed passed Mikey before he completely understood what I just said. After two houses I heard their footsteps following me, and slowly gaining. Nearing my corner house, I fumbled in my shirt pocket and found my key, racing up the front grass. I jammed it in the lock, turned it, and heard it slide back when someone gripped my shoulders. The hands turned me around, and lips pressed aainst mine, pressing me against the door with their body.
Sign up to rate and review this story