Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

two

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

love this story. I HAD TO POST IT! I HAD TO! IT WAS SO GOOD!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 1305 words

0Unrated
My eyes snapped wide and registered the glasses reflecting the glare of the sun before Mikey pulled away. I punched his arm lightly.
"Dude, that was so wrong on so many levels!" I said, every ounce of my drama class hiding the fact I enjoyed it. He looked lost, then seemed to snap out of a daze and realized what he just did.
"Oh god, I really did that, didn't I?" he said, almost a whisper, taking a step back. I saw a small head of black and blond hair poking over his shoulder from the bottom of my driveway.
"Dude, I swear, I did not just see Mikey kiss you," he stammered, then turned and walked down the street, hands deep in his pockets and glued to his side.
"I'll stall them," he shouted, just out of sight. I looked at Mikey, then at the ground, then back up. I took his hand and led him inside, locking the door behind me.

"Ok dude, what just happened, and don't spare me anything," I said after plopping him down on the couch and sitting cross-legged on the other end facing him.
"Well, I was chasing after you, then like, I had this thing come over, like a dream, you know?" he paused, looking down at his feet. "Well, I though about kissing you, because Ive wanted to forever, and it felt real, but i didnt think I actually did," he finished. You guys sat quietly for a while, before I broke the silence.
"Your still not getting your pants back," I chuckled, and he smiled.
"Well, what do I have to do to get them back? Do I have to kiss you again, or worse?" He grinned scooting closer to you.
"Neither, I like them, and you have more pants," I said, facing him. We were inches away, his alcohol breath not as heavy as mine.
"Evie, I like you," he whispered. I could only look at him; Ive already seen it in his eyes. I took a deep breath, and before either of us could do anything, there was a frantic pounding on my door.
"Eve, let me in! Frankies going to rape me!!" came Rays voice, along with Vic's musical laugh.
"Am not," said Frankie, and I sighed.
"Later Mikey," I said, and opened the door to have Ray fall through and on top of me. Evidently he was sprawled out against the door, and Frankie fell on top of Ray.
"Um, rape orgy?" I questioned.
"Oh, sorry Evie, Mikey's the only one allowed to touch you, sorry," Frankie said, causing me to blush.
"No," You said, laughing. "But I would like it if Ray's hair wasnt choking me. Frankie got up, and went over to Mikey.
"Hey, dude, lets search the kitchen," he said, taking his arm. Mikey just nodded and followed. Once they were clearly gone, Ray sat up, still on my hips.
"So, Frankie tells me you had a moment with Mikey," he said.
"Well, more like he molested me, but ok. Yeah, Mikey kissed me," i said, sitting up on my elbows.
"E-dine, be nice to the poor guy, hes only liked you since forever!" Ray said, stating the obvious. But I didn't know. "And even worse, Frank likes you too." He finished. I sighed.
"So I have to choose between our little virgin Mikey, or horny perv Frank?" I said, sitting all the way up and flipping ray off me. As if on que Frankie yelled frm your kitchen
"Hey Evie where do you keep the porn? I know you have some!"
"Ugh, Ill be back, gotta make sure he doesnt jack off all over my kitchen," I said, getting up and heading into the kitchen. I saw Frank sitting on my counter, and Mikey was gone.
"What did you do to Mikey?" I asked, scared for his health.
"Oh, hes taped up in your pantry. So, did you like the kiss?" he said, as if Mikey was always taped up in my pantry. I sat up on the counter next to him.
"Kind of."
"Can I kiss you?" Frank asked. I looked at him.
"No, sorry hun. I'm off limits." I said, and he looked at his feet.
"Its just because you like Mikey more, huh? He already asked you out?" Frank said, sounding disappointed.
"Frank, no its not like that, Mikey didnt ask me out, and I dont like him more than any of you," I said in defense. I put my arm around him, giving him a half hug, when he turned to me and put his lips to mine.
"Frankie, no, I dont like you like that. Youre like, my brother or something," I said, pulling away.
"Ok, yeah, sorry. Kissing your non-related sister is wrong, sorry," he muttered, jumping off the counter and walking into a stunned Mikey.
"Oh shit," said Frank, voicing my thoughts. Frank edged around Mikey, who starred at me.
"I tell you exactly whats going on in my mind, and fucking kiss my best friend?" He said lowly, and I looked at him.
"No, not like that. He kissed me and I said he was like my brother," I said rather fast. He nodded.
"Yeah I saw, I just felt like being mean," he said, and my jaw literally hit the floor. I mean I fell face first into the floor off the counter.
"You ok?" Mikey asked. I laughed, taking his hand and standing up.
"Yeah, that just means I need more to drink." I joked, and grabbed a beer.

Two hours and three cases of beers later, Amy and Gerard were making out in a corner of the room, Rady and Bob were outside talking about music, and me, Frank, Ashley, and Mikey were sitting in a circle.
"Hey Ash, truth or dare?" Frankie slurred, grinning at her.
"Nah dude, that game is so gay. Spin the bottle!" She said, grabbing an empty bottle and placing it off center between us. "Come on, I was sick and I was late for work. Besides, how many people read the warning label on Nyquil?" He said in defense.
"Uh, everyone but one," I said, and even Mikey laughed.
"Fine," he said, and spun. It landed on Ashley. They did a quick kiss, and Frankie spun. It landed somewhere between Mikey and me, but straight at a potted plant.
"I've been eyeing that plant all night too," He drawled, crawling over to the plat and kissing the leaves. Ash laughed and spun, landing on the same spot.
"Frank, give me a kiss," She awkwardly commended, and he turned, saw the bottle, and came back over. He crawled on top of her, letting out a growl and kissed her. I scooted over, and spun. Mikey.
"Well, looks like I get another kiss after all." He said, looking at me. I smiled, then stood up.
"I take it were two parts of a third wheel, wanna go out back?" I offered, sticking out my hand. He took it, and we walked out back. Our fingers had laced together, and showed no sign of letting go, which was fine with me. We sat on the edge of the back porch, staring at each other, when my heart thudded hard in my chest. That one thud you get when you know your in love. I shrugged it away, and looked at my feet. Looking back up, he took my other hand, pulling me to face him completely.
"Evie, I like you. More than that, I love you," He corrected himself, and I took a step closer to him, the heat from his body seeping into my body, and my heart slammed again. This time I went with it.
"I love you too, Mikey," I whispered, and kissed him gently, then my world went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story