Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ::We Can Take It To The Highway::Mikey Way::

three

by magstamonkii 0 reviews

frankie.iero.is.my.hero is the most KIK ASS WRITER EVER! WOOOOOOO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 895 words

0Unrated
I woke up with a giant headache. I opened my eyes a little, and immideately a searing pain ran through my forehead, and nestled my head back into the pillow i was cuddling. Then the pillow moved and an arm pulled me closer to it. My eyes flew open, ignoring the pain, and took in the naked torso next to me. Mikey was still sleeping, glasses on the nightstand next to him, arm now on my lower back. Looking down, I noticed that I was also shirtless, and braless. I grabbed my real pillow, holding it to my chest, and found my bra and shirt on the ground next to me. I turned and looked at him, ignoring the fact that he had somehow gotten his pants off me also, and smiled. The inital shock wore off and I remembered our little confessions the night before. Mikey snapped his mouth shut, snuggling into the pillow he was on more, and a faint smile crossed his lips. He looked so peacful. I felt the little butterflies come back, I slid back under the sheets, draping his arm over me again, and smiled when he turned on his side and pulled me closer to him. No massive hangover could ever mess up that moment, and drifted back into a light sleep when he sturred.

:Mikeys pov:
She sturred and sat up abbruptly, and i felt like pulling her back to me. The whole night was replaying in my head. Eve had gotten tired and passed out, so I carried her upstairs. I sat her on the bed when she seemed to come out of it, and we both stripped down to our undergarments. We laid down close, and she started itching at her bra.
'It hurts,'she had whined, so I undid the clasp and she threw it over the side. I covered her with the sheets, andshe had passed out again. Feeling her body crawl back under the sheets pulled me into the present, and she put my arm around her, and I waited til her breathing was light and even paced.
"Eve, would you like to go out?" I whispered to her, knowing she wasn't completely asleep. She jumped, not knowing I was awake.
"On a date? Yeah," She said, not much louder than me. She turned to look at me.
"Anything else?" I said, seeing a question forming in her eyes.
"Well, I was thinking of something like, 'would you like to be my boyfriend?' but I'll leave that to you," She smiled. Her smiled made my whole body shiver, and then I realized that most of the nerves were forming rather uncomfortly in my boxers. shit, I thought, then ran a string of odd things together. Not working. Gerard nude, Frankie in speedo. Martha Stewart and Cher in a porno, I thought, and finally the tensness in my pants went away.
"Evie, my love, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I finally got out.
"Well, Im not so sure...Of course Mikey," She said, kissing me.

:normal pov:
I hear a rather loud, 'Way to go Mikey,' from the other side of the wall.
"I think someone else is up," I said finally, breaking the kiss. He sighed.
"Either Ray or my brother," He said, sitting up.
"I don't wanna move," I whined, smiling.
"But you must, or else I'll have to tickle you," he said, smiling down at me. I shook my head. He crawled on the bed, stratling me, and pinned my arms down. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he snuck his fingers in to my sides, and hit the one spot that had me wriggling and trying to get out from under him.
"Okay, okay, I surrender," I said, sides hurting from laughing, and he leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head and rolled off the bed.
"Dude, hear they come, shhh," a deep voice said from downstairs. I stopped and motioned for Mikey to come down. I sighed.
"Mikey, they know, Ray told everyone," He eyes opened, and he grinned. I didn't like the look, because it was the look I got many time before something embarrasing happened. He picked me up, a hand firmly on my rear.
"Mikey Way, move your hand," I said lowly, glaring at him. He only grinned wider and kissed me, then stepped down the last two stairs and into the living room.
"Dude, how are you guys?" Gerard said.
"Great," said Mikey, and I was still glaring at him.
"Gerard, make your brother move his hand. I don't want to slap him at the moment," I whined. Then I fell a few inches, finally cought again at my knees. I let out a yelp. Mikey laughed, my arms now around his shoulders, holding on tight.
"Put me down Mikey," I said, and he did, on Frankies lap.
"How ya doin Frankie?" I said, smiling. He nodded.
"Fine, but now theres this heavy weight crushing my poor legs," he said, smiling. I stood.
"Frankie I'm not that heavy. I weigh less than you do." I said. He shrugged, and Mikey came up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist.
"Ha, see, told you they were!" Ray said, and Gerard looked at Ray.
"I know, and did I say I doubted you?" He snapped, and went up stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story