Categories > Cartoons > Powerpuff Girls > Scribbles

Scribbles

by Sky_Pirate_Tat 0 reviews

[Powerpuff Girls Z] Her intention was to relieve her feelings with a pen and paper not confess them. Kaoru x Miyako shojoailesbian

Category: Powerpuff Girls - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 313 words

0Unrated
Theme 1. Scribbles

Kaoru had heard that writing out your feelings gave relief, closure. Pen in hand, she was still hesitant. Even though she didn't plan on sending the letter, it was nerve wracking to admit she was in love. She went through methods of procrastination: balancing her pen on the bridge of her nose, drifting her gaze to the television nearby, and finishing her homework. But in the end she always came back to the blank piece of paper, confronted with the vision of a girl wearing her curly blonde hair in pigtails and dressed in blue. Sometimes Kaoru imagined her nude, back turned and looking behind with a smile.

When she realized her perversion, she roughly smoothed away the smile and, then puffed her cheeks. She was ready to cast away the blank piece of paper. It felt like it was taunting her. Instead she steadily held the pen in her hand and scribbled her thoughts in a rush. Kaoru didn't care if the writing was legible or not- no one was going to read it.

After she had forced her thoughts to paper, there was still something plaguing her. Without thinking, she folded the letter and slipped it inside an envelope. She stopped midway, then shrugged. It was just an act, she explained to herself, like she was mummifying her inner desires and then locking them in a tomb.

The tomb was her book bag, and after that, Miyako's locker. Kaoru didn't know what possessed her when she slid the letter through the vents of the locker. All she remembered was her heart pounding against her ribcage and her eyes searching through the crowds, making sure all attentions were elsewhere.

She chastised herself on the way to class, but in the back of her mind she hoped her letter stood out from the pile- and that the handwriting wasn't too messy.
Sign up to rate and review this story