Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer Wine

My Vampire Heart

by Cerediwen 5 reviews

A little bit more history...if it sucks it's cos I was kinda out of ideas...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 828 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
My Vampire Heart

Gerard took a long drag from his cigarette and sighed to himself, the smoke wafting away from him and up into the night sky. Sitting on a bench somewhere deep in Belleville Park, the shadows spreading out over the cracked concrete he leant back, trying to disguise the uneasy feeling he was getting that someone was watching him. Shaking his head slightly, sending wisps of dark hair across his face he sighed and took another drag from the cigarette. Unless he was going to get kidnapped, raped and murdered he wasn't likely to have anymore problems with his life than he already did.
Little did he know how wrong he was...

~~~~~~~~~

I was just sixteen, sixteen years old when my boyfriend turned me. I always was a selfish bastard, told me one bite and we'd be together for ever. I laughed at him and told him he was a fool, an idiot. We made love that night, my first time, but he'd done countless before me. But he was right, one bite was all it took - one bite and a night of pain as my blood cells mutated into something inhuman. But that was the year before the ban came in, before vampires became monsters and then we weren't together. Not anymore.
They shipped him over the sea, where I've never found out, not that I cared by then - he was just the way I stayed alive but when he left I had to find others, dozens of others who hid me from the authorities just because of what I could give them. I guess I became a slut and a whore, and by god I hated it but it was that or seclusion and that was something I could do without.
It took them three months to find me, burst into the house of the last guy I was at the mercy of with all the pomp and the pride of the authorities. That's who I thought they were at first as they tied me up and shoved me into the back of their tinted glassed limo. I can't recall what happened after that, I guess they drugged me but it must have been pretty strong because it takes a lot of knock a vampire out and trust me, I know. The next thing I knew I'd woken up underground, far under some deserted part of Norway - in the safety of the last civilised Vampire city on earth.
I met hundreds of them that day, saw faces I can still remember to this day, scarred and battle hardened, the kinds of faces you expect to see the crack houses and the security prisons of the world - not here, not with our blood running through their veins. Not once when I was led through those tunnels of corridors did I see any of the pale faced, dark haired vampires I'd met in those three months of my time on the surface. But then I met Her, and I saw what this was really all about.


~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Crack! The sound rang out all the way through the building, down the stairs and out into the scrubby patch of concrete they called a garden. "You did what?!" Roared out seconds later from the top left room in the house, the windows boarded up with rotting cardboard. "I fucking turned him!" Echoed down the stairs as she slowly made her way up, each word ringing in her ears. She shook her dark head, hair falling across her pale features as she made her way onto the landing, floorboards creaking under her feet. The whole house seems to go quiet as the room's two occupants realise that they're not alone. She's used to it, silence follows in her wake and terror after that - it's a hard life but she lived it well. Pushing open the door she saw her nineteen year old daughter standing defiantly infront of her partner and fiancé, a heavy red mark splayed across her pale cheek.
"Marie," She asked slowly, as both heads turned to face her "Who did you turn?"
The girl scowled at her mother, her deep green eyes flashing "The rock star, Frank Iero or whatever his name is, Christian told me I had to."
Her mother raised an eyebrow "He wasn't on the hit list." She sighed and then turned to Justin, her burly, brown haired partner "You hit my daughter." She stated, the temperature in the room suddenly plummeting.
He gulped involuntarily "Yeah..." He mumbled, shuffling his feet. She tipped her head slightly "And?" She prompted him.
Biting his lip he turned to Marie and his eyes were glinting with anger at having his pride knocked down like this "I'm sorry Marie." He muttered through almost gritted teeth. She just scowled over more and nodded slightly.
"Good." He mother murmured "Glad that's over." Although, in her dark heart she knew that thanks to her daughter this was far from over.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story