Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A Reason to Dance

Chapter six

by Tataru 0 reviews

A little bit of luv

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sango - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 1176 words

0Unrated
"Inuyasha," Sango breathed, "We need to stop this."

"No. Come on Sango," Inuyasha purred against her ear. "I saw your face last night," He dug his fingernails up the back of her thigh, leaving red marks in their wake. Sango's breathing came harder and faster the closer Inuyasha got to her backside. He knew just how to touch her. Sango pulled against the restraints on Inuyasha's bed but it was pointless, she was not going anywhere and he was not letting her up. How in the world did she end up like this anyway? One minute she was helping him find his phone the next, face down on his bed and cuffed. "Admit it and I'll stop."

She let out a soft cry of protest as he slowly pulled her skirt up around her waist, exposing her creamy backside to his hungry gaze. Inuyasha grew impossibly hard. Sango had a rock hard body and the most delicious of curves. He smirked as she stubbornly refused him.

Inuyasha clawed her backside again and Sango's upper body went limp while she raised her hips into his hand.

Inuyasha decided that harder tactics were necessary.

"I saw how you looked at that woman Sango; you wanted to be in her place, didn't you?"
Sango's eyes widened and she went still.

"What woman?" She whispered hoarsely.

"The one in restraints. The one being punished in the dungeon." Inuyasha said, teasing her ear with his nose, lips and tongue. "The one who was being spanked," As he spoke he brought his hand down hard on her backside, causing her whole body to go rigid with shock before the tingling spread through her hips, making her feel heavy and wanton. He lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered as he lightly stroked his handprint on her reddening flesh. "The one begging for more punishment by remaining quiet and not saying what her master wished."

Sango's body was on fire. When she watched the 'punishment' session of the young blond girl by the dungeon master, she wondered how it would feel. She could not help but be turned on by it. Of course, she and Miroku had played around a lot, but he was never rough with her. He was always soft and caring in his touch. She did fantasize about things like that; to be at the mercy of a man who wanted total domination, complete control and your absolute obedience. The thought sent shivers of delight coursing down her spine, pooling like hot metal in her lower belly. She would be lying to herself if she said she did not want to be completely submissive to a strong lover who could awaken her senses by his touch. When Inuyasha gave her that blow to her backside, it did more than leave a mark on her skin, it made every nerve in her body come alive.

Inuyasha watched her reaction: her whole body was flushing a delightful pink and her breathing was coming in delightful little pants. He was very pleased with himself.

He gave her an open mouthed kiss against her shoulder, sucking a little of her skin before giving her a small nip with his teeth as he continued to stroke his mark on her backside. He slowly kissed his way up to her ear again, licking the shell of her ear before breathing into it.

"You like it rough, don't you Sango?" He smiled in delight as he heard another delicious whimper from his beautiful prey.

He drew his hand back, watching as she closed her eyes and lifted her hips slightly in anticipation. It made things low and hard go hot and painful. Just a little more teasing and he would spread those lovely hips and end both of their delightful torments.

Sango's eyes popped open as Inuyasha's cell phone went off to the tune of AC/DC's Back in Black. The moment was broken and they both laughed but could not help but feel a little disappointed. Inuyasha reached over Sango and pulled his cell phone out from where he had hidden it. He placed most of his weight on her as he flipped open the phone and checked the caller id.

"It's Yura." He said with a smirk. Yura was the only person in the whole school who seemed to know everyone's business. She could spread rumors faster then he could eat ramen and was always good for a laugh.

"Yo." Sango snickered into the pillow, trying to muffle the noise. She was glad they stopped but then again...

"Yash, guess what your girlfriend is doing right now?" Yura teased. I'll bet you'll never guess!" She could not contain the excitement in her voice.

"What are you talking about Yura? What's Kikyo doing?" He was curious but right now, with his hips pressed into Sango's butt as he lightly pinched her inner thigh, he only half cared. He smirked as Sango whimpered into his pillow again.

"I'm sending you the photo now. Check it out. OH, and I must say Yash sweetie, you looked really hot last night." He smirked as he hung up, waiting for the photo, when he got it, he was shocked.

"What the hell!"

"What is it?" Sango asked. Inuyasha brought the phone in front of her so she could get a look.

There was Sesshomaru, wrapped around Kagome, leaving one of Inuyasha's favorite clothing stores and bearing more skin then Inuyasha had ever seen him show in public.

"That's so not Kikyo." Said Sango, laughing.

"Well well well. Seems big brother has a sweet side." Inuyasha's 'younger sibling syndrome' kicked into overdrive and his over excited brain was gearing up for what his brother loved to call 'dumbfuckery.' "Oh yes! This is awesome." He exclaimed as he pulled his keys out of his pants pocket and proceeded to unlock the cuffs he had placed on Sango. She could not help but feel a bit disappointed; she wanted to know how far he would take it. He massaged her reddened wrists and leaned into her again, grinding his hips down.

"This isn't over Sango." He whispered huskily into her ear, sending more shivers of delight racing through her. "Not by a long shot."

He had given up feeling any guilt about their private trysts. He supposed he should feel guilty since she was his best friend's girlfriend. Besides, it wasn't like they had never swapped partners before. They had just never swapped partners in secret. He just wished he could have Sango all to himself. He kissed her neck and inhaled the delicate scent of her hair before he stood up and straightened his clothes.

Inuyasha dialed Miroku's number, sending him the picture that Yura had sent to him as Sango fixed her self in the mirror.

She turned back to Inuyasha and gave him a conspiring smile as Miroku answered his phone.

"Yo. Up for some fun Miroku?" He teased Sango with touches and silent kisses as he plotted and planned with Miroku the best way to destroy Sesshomaru's day.
Sign up to rate and review this story