Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Until You're Gone

4. My Damn Chucks

by trendy_wendy_27 1 review

at school yet again...

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 595 words

0Unrated
Hey! I know it's been a while, but I've gotten a lot of things straightened out that will allow me to update on a regular basis. I decided last night that I'm gonna write a my chem story. Watch out for it sometime within the next week or so. And now chapter 4.....

Jared's p.o.v
If only yesterday had been a Saturday. Well I can't do much about it. At least i'll get to see Dahlia today at school. We've got 5 out of 6 classes together. As I got out of bed, the brightness of the sun blinded me for a split second. I tripped over one of my chucks and came crashing to the floor. My shoulder landed first. It shouldn't have hurt, but pain was ripping through it. I could already feel the bruise forming. As I lay there, too tired to get up, I began thinking about the possibility of me and Dahlia ever having a future together. I tried to picture it, a big house somewhere, and our kids running around. Surprisingly, that thought came easy to me. My mom knew since the first day we met that we were made for each other. Shannon always made fun of us, but he's just got a boot up his ass cause he hasn't got a girlfriend. I laughed at this. Someday I will actually say that to his face. How much fun that will be. I closed my eyes to imagine the look on Shannon's face. But before I could open them again I slowly drifted off to sleep...

Dahlia's p.o.v
DINGGGG!!!! God the bells are so annoying. As I looked around my first period class, I noticed Jared still wasn't here. I waited for him at the tree outside for probably 20 minutes. And Mrs. Brantley wasn't in class as well. Wow this is strange. So the entire class sat there for half the period discussing the day's events when Jared burst through the door. His face was flushed, like he'd been running. After he discovered he wouldn't be receiving a tardy because of Mrs. Brantley's absence, he turned and gave me a soft smile. Jared maneuvered through the class and took his usual seat to the left of me. "Hey love." "Morning sleepyhead. How was your nap?" Jared could instantly sense the hint of sarcasm in my voice. "It was absolutely wonderful. Too bad you couldn't sleep in." He said mockingly. The hair in the back of my neck began to irritate me, so i reached for my wrist and slipped the hot pink srunchy and styled my hair into a messy bun. "You never usually sleep in. Why did you?" I asked. He started shuffling in his seat. "Aren't you gonna tell me?!" Jared then turned the whole way around so his back was facing me. He slowly pulled the right sleeve of the loose Johnny Cash tee off his shoulder. A large black/blue bruise met my eyes. I took a sharp breath in. "How in the world...- "When I got up I tripped over my damn chucks and fell shoulder first. I laid there for a long time and then fell asleep." I nodded. A loud click came from the door. Jared pulled his sleeve back up, all the kids stopped talking and rushed to their actual seats. Then the door opened...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will update again later tonight. Father Dearest says I have to clean my room. Please tell me what you think. Cause I've been debating on whether to keep going with this. Bye lovies!!
Sign up to rate and review this story