Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Until You're Gone

5. I Got Detention From a Moustache. WTF!!

by trendy_wendy_27 0 reviews

a fight is set in motion, a 'hurtful' note is written.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 470 words

0Unrated
Not much to say this evening. Read on lovies...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dahlia's p.o.v.

The door was loudly thrown aside as Mrs. Brantley strutted into the room. She had a bandage of the front of her neck. Straight down from her chin. Jared and I gave each other confused glances. "Hello class!!" she said; with a cherry smile which no one else had. Everyone was probably wishing she had swerved off the interstate and plunged to her immediate death below. I sure was. Her early morning greeting was replied with a few coughs and the screeching sound of someone moving their desk against the hard floor. Mrs. Brantley raised her eyebrows. "HELLO CLASS." She said with a slight sound of anger in her voice. About half the class dimly mumbled back to her. "Good enough" she sighed along with a shrug of her shoulders. "Let's get started, shall we?"

Jared's p.o.v.

So Mrs. Brantley launched into a naturally boring lecture. I swear I was actually paying attention until a note with 'Jared' written on the front was dropped onto my desk. I quietly unfolded it and here's what it said:
'What's up with the band-aid??'
I looked up and saw Dahlia staring at me. I grabbed a pen off some random dude's desk and wrote in my lap:
'I don't know. Maybe she cut herself shaving... lol'
As I passed the note back to her, Clarissa Banks, the biggest bitch on gods somewhat green earth had to open her damn mouth. "Mrs. Brantley!!!" she cried. "Jared is passing a note!!" Mrs. Brantley snapped her head to me and simply held out her hand curling her fingers signaling me to give it to her. I slowly (i mean sloth slow) got up from my desk. "Hurry it up now Jared, you've already interrupted enough of my class." I walked up the aisle and heard Clarissa snickering at me. I turned around to say something to her, but before I could, my eyes met Dahlia's. She shook her head briskly at me and mouthed, "I'll get that whore later. It's not worth it right now." That's gonna be a showdown to watch out for. "NOW JARED!!" I turned back around and handed Mrs. Brantley the note and returned to my seat. She unfolded the note and began to read. Soon enough, her moustache started to get a little quivery. She ran out of the class in tears. Dahlia burst out laughing. Even faster than Mrs. B left, Mr. Praino (the principal) came in. "Jared Leto" he said. I cautiously raised my hand. "Come with me Son." "Why?" I asked. "Because, I need to assign you- Oh god please don't say it. No!! "Detention".

This one was fun to write. Read & review. Dedicated to my latest reader who reviewed, Sebastien_Is_Hott.
Sign up to rate and review this story