Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Until You're Gone

6. You will be kicked out and given a short suspension

by trendy_wendy_27 1 review

jared in the office....

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 409 words

0Unrated
Jared's p.o.v.
So i had to go down to Praino's office and listen to the secretary's taking phone calls for probably 20 minutes and then i was given a slip of paper that said i had after school detention. Here's what it said;

"Today you have after school detention as a consequence for you actions. Detention will start promptly at 3:05."
"If you are late, you will be kicked out and be given a short suspension."
"If you do not provide yourself with anything productive to do, you will be kicked out and be given a short suspension."
"If you are caught listening to any kind of music device, the device will be confiscated for how ever long the teacher in charge sees fit, you will be kicked out, and you will be given a short suspension."

So yeah, you get the idea. In my opinion, if you even so much as breathe, you will be kicked out and given a short suspension. Now nauseating. Mrs. Freeman then released me from the office. But not before rudely saying "Oh, you're here again? Where's that little vigilantly girlfriend of yours?" I informed her that it was none of her god damn business and let myself out the door. By the time I got out of there it was lunch time. I walked over to the large tree that Dahlia and I eat at everyday. She and I have this big thing with trees, if you already haven't noticed. As I walked towards her she looked up and gave me the 'so-how-much-trouble-are-you-in' look. I painfully sat down (phys ed's a bitch) and showed her the all to familiar blue slip. She glanced up from it and gave me a wicked smile. "Well don't be too bummed out, because i'll probably be joining you." She then turned to glare at Clrissa who had just sat down with all the cheerleading whores. I gave her a worried glance pleading with my eyes. "Your not gonna do that today are you?" Dahlia turned back to face me. "Of course silly head!" I chuckled at this. She always knows how to make me smile. She lifted herself off the ground. "Wish me luck" she said with a whisper. As she made her way to Clrissa's table I saw her clenching her fists.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A.N. Sorry for the shortness. I'll try and update again tomorrow. Big ups to my latest reviewer, emiily. i bid you adu...
Sign up to rate and review this story