Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

Sixteen Candles

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 367 words

0Unrated
Chapter #
~Patrick's POV~

"Yes Patrick." She said smiling. I smiled back and leaned forward. Our lips connected again in a more lustful kiss. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. She slowly raped her arms around my neck. I pulled her into me by the waste. She was now sitting on my lap. I opened her mouth with my tongue. Our tongues rubbed against each others as we kissed. There was a knock on the door and we pulled apart. She slid off of my lap and walked to the door. She opened it to reveal a guy. He had brown hair that was put over one eye. "Hey Pete." She said inviting him in.

"Hey Ashes." Pete said back. He looked at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Pete this is Patrick." Ashly said.

~Ashly's POV~
"Patrick this is Pete." I introduced them. Pete was my only other friend and he didn't even go to my school. Pete sat down on the other end of the couch. I sat in-between them.

"So..." Patrick began. I could tell he was uncomfortable. I took his hand in my own and held it tight. I felt him ease up abit.

"Want to watch a movie." I asked hopefully. Pete's face lit up instantly.

"16 Candles?" He asked timidly. I nodded. I looked at Patrick he nodded. I stood up and put in the movie. In the middle of the movie Patrick looked ready to fall asleep. Not that it was a problem because my parents weren't home and weren't going to be for another week.
~the next day~
My eyes slowly opened. I looked to see Patrick and Pete still there. I smiled to my self. I looked at the clock. 10:00 am. Late for school. Why even go? I got up from the couch and decided to be evil. I walked upstairs and got my electric guitar and amp. I walked back down stairs and plugged them in. I turned up the amp full blast and....Well you know the rest. They woke up. Pete fell on the floor and Patrick looked like he was about to have a heart attack. I smiled to my self.
Sign up to rate and review this story