Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

Breezy

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 416 words

0Unrated
Chapter $
"WHAT THE FUCK ASHES!!" Pete yelled at me.

"Time to get up!" I yelled. "So what do you want to do today?"

"What time is it?" Patrick asked.

"10:02." I say smiling. "Lets not go to school today." Patrick nodded and got up off the floor along with Pete.

"Let's go to the mall." Pete suggested. Patrick and I nod and follow him out the door. We walked to the mall talking about random things. Patrick and I walked hand in hand and Pete walked backward talking to us occasionally glancing behind him to see if he was going to hit anybody or anything. We finally got to the mall and we all instantly went straight to fye. We were looking at cds when Pete called me and Patrick over to him. He had a girl with him. "Ashes, Patrick this is my girlfriend Brie." I looked at the girl. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.


"Hi." She said.

"Hi." Patrick and I said at the same time. We all went back to looking at cds. I found FFTL's new cd. I went to grab the last copy when another hand went to grab it. I pulled my hand back and noticed it was Brie.

"You can have it Brie." I told her.

"No you take it. And call me Breezy." She said.

"Its okay I'll just get it at Hot Topic." I told her. She smiled and took it. "So how long have you and Pete been going out?"

"About two weeks." She said reading the back of the P!ATD cd.

"And I haven't met you until now!" I exclaim over dramatically. "That would make me think Pete is embarrassed by me!" Breezy laughed. I chuckled too picking up the new taking back Sunday cd. We all finished looking around and bought our stuff. Next stop Hot Topic. We all went in and looked around. I noticed Patrick look at he hats first. I chuckled to my self and found the FFTL cd. After Hot Topic we all went to the food court. Me being a vegetarian went to my favorite vegetarian place. I bought my food and sat down with Breezy who was all ready there. She was eating pizza. We waited for the guys to come back. They sat down soon and we had random conversation like always. Breezy apparently is a lot like me not only do we have the same taste in music we're both random and crazy!
Sign up to rate and review this story