Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

The Nightmare Before Christmas

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 250 words

0Unrated
Chapter %
After we eat we all decide to go back to my house and watch a movie. We all agreed on the nightmare before Christmas. I love that movie. I picked it up and started to be annoying. "I love this movie. Don't you just love this movie? I love it. How about you Patrick? Don't you just love it? And Pete? You just love it don't you? And come on Breezy you got to love it don't you?"

"Ashes just put in the goddamned movie!" Pete almost yelled at me. He gets annoyed easily.

"Okay!" I exclaim and set the movie up. I sat down next to Patrick and hit play. He puts his arm around me and I move closer to him. I felt him place a small kiss on the top of my head. I smiled contently. During the movie I started to hear a weird noise. I looked over and saw Pete and Breezy making out. Patrick was too involved in the movie to even notice. I decided I didn't want to see Pete and Brie make out so I took Patrick's hat off his head and threw it at them. The hard part hit Breezy in the head and she pulled away to look at me. "Break it up people." I said to them. They rolled there eyes and went back to the movie. Patrick didn't seem to realize his hat had been pulled off. I laughed at him and went back to the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story