Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

Hair Dye

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 372 words

0Unrated
Chapter ^
Breezy and I were sitting in my room listening toBlink-182. We were talking randomly about every thing. "I want to die my hair." She states nodding her head.

"Me too." I say looking at the ceiling.

"What color?" She asked looking up as well.

"Green." I say randomly.

"Cool I want blue."

"Lets do it!" I exclaim.

"Like really actually die our hair?"

"Yes! I know this place were we can get the die and we can do it here! Why not?"

"Why not?" She asked her self quietly.

"Are you in?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed jumping off the bed. We ran down to my car and jumped in. I drove to the place I was talking about. It's the same place I got my ears pierced. I walked inside and saw my old friend Marshall. He worked here.

"Ashes!" He says as we walk threw the door.

"Marsh!" I say back.

"What brings you here?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"We need hair dye." I smile.

"Colors?"

"Green and Blue." I state. He goes to the glass cabinet and takes out two bottles.

"Who's your friend?"

"Breezy." I say looking at her. She was looking at all the studs in a glass box. "How much?"

"Nothing for Ashes." He says and hands me the die in a bag.

"Thanks Marsh!" I say grabbing Breezy by the arm and dragging her out. We got back to my house and died our hair. Pete and Patrick were coming over later and won't they be surprised. We waited in my living room for them. I ran my fingers threw my freshly died and dried hair (That rhymed!). The boys finally got here. Pete was the first to see and he just stared for a second. Then he laughed. Patrick walked in and he skipped the staring and just laughed. Pat sat down next to me and kissed me lightly. I quickly pulled away not letting him kiss me again.

"What?" He wined.

"You laughed at me!" I said overdramatically.

"I'm sorry I love your new hair." He said pouting.

"Okay." I kissed him and then leaned back. I took Patrick's hat off and leaned my head on his. "Look! We're Christmas!" They all laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story