Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

Brie's birthday

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 299 words

0Unrated
Chapter &
~Brie's Birthday~

"Happy Birthday!" Pete yelled hugging Breezy from behind. "Your 18 now. How does it feel?"

"The same as yesterday." She smiled.

"Time for presents!" Patrick exclaimed jumping up from the couch. He sat back down and I sat on his lap. Pete sat next to us and Breezy sat in the middle of the floor with her presents surrounding her. She clapped her hands and smiled before grabbing one. She ripped it open to reveal a FFTL shirt. She smiled and set it down going to another. She opened a small one. It was a silver necklace with a heart on it.

"Who is this from?" She asks looking at us. "The engraving says 'with love'."

"You caught me Brie" I joked "I am in love with you." They all laughed.

"It's from me babe." Pete smiles getting down on his hands and knees sitting next to her. He kissed her cheek. "Love you."

"I love you too." She said smiling. "Thank you." She took another package and unwrapped it. "Its hair dye."

"Yeah you're fading abit." I laughed.

"Well thank you." I smiled. She opened another one and found concert tickets. "Who are these from?"

"Me" Patrick said. We all looked at him. "What? I got that job down at the concert hall I get free tickets." Breezy jumped up and hugged him. Of course crushing me in the process.

"There From First to Last tickets!"

"There is a part two." Patrick said moving me off of him. He stood up and reached into his pocket and pulled out four passes. We all gaped at him. "We are all going back stage." We all screamed and jumped.

"We're going to a FFTL concert! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Breezy sang.

"I can't wait until my birthday!" I joked.
Sign up to rate and review this story