Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing

The Concert and a Hospital Stay

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 1 review

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 505 words

1Exciting
Chapter *
The concert was awesome! We were all in the car. Brie and Pete were upfront and Patrick and I were in the back. We had such a great time especially backstage! We were all talking about it. Then something unexpected happened. There was screaming and the squeal of tires. Then a crash. I didn't dare open my eyes for fear of what I might find. I sat there my eyes shut tight. I felt an arm wrap around me. I opened my right eye just enough to see Patrick hugging me. I hugged back. I closed my eye and wouldn't allow myself to open them again. There were sirens and shouting. I was then torn out of Patrick's grasp and picked up. I was then placed on what felt like a gurney. I opened my eyes slowly to see the blinding lights of ambulances and police cars. I looked up at the paramedic. He looked back down at me only for a second before taking me to the ambulance. I was lifted into the ambulance. Patrick was sitting by my side in no time. He had a worried look on his face and kept looking out the open doors of the ambulance. He took my hand and squeezed it lightly. Only then did I feel the pain in my ribs, leg and arm. I closed my eyes again hoping it would make the pain go away. It didn't. The doors slammed shut and the driver drove off. I felt a prick in my arm were an ivy was now. I looked at Patrick and saw he had a few scratched on his face. His glasses had minor scratches and he wasn't wearing his hat anymore. "Patrick?" I whispered not daring to speak louder. "What happened?"

"Ash baby we were just in a car accident." He said stroking my hair.

"Where is Pete and Breezy?" I asked in a bit of a daze.

"In another ambulance I think." He said unsure.

"Oh." I said wearily. I closed my eyes once more and blacked out.

*2 days later*

"Well miss Martin you are very lucky. You can leave tomorrow if you feel up to it." The doctor said smiling. He had been avoiding my questions about Pete and Breezy. I sighed and he walked out. A few minutes later Patrick walked in. He smiled and walked up to my bed. He had his hands behind his back.

"Hey Ash." He smiled.

"Hi Patrick, what you got there?" I asked him. He smiled bigger and pulled out a single red rose. I gasped. It was small but it meant a lot to me. He handed it to me and bent down and kissed my lips. "Thank you."

"Anything for you baby." He said kissing me again.

"Have you heard anything about Pete and Breezy?" His smile faded.

"Pete yes; he can leave within the next week, but Brie they don't know yet."

"What do you mean they don't know?"

"They don't think....she will....she will make it."
Sign up to rate and review this story