Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 1**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

Okay, this fanfic MIGHT suck.. but that's only because this fanfic was my first fanfic I ever wrote.. So be nice. lol. Brendon and Brina fall passionately in love at first sight--- Chances are-- ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 297 words

0Unrated
"Hey Brina," says Angie to her best friend since third grade.
"Hey Angie," said Brina.
"So are you ready for the first day of 12th grade?" asked Angie.
"Yea, can't wait to meet some of the new hotties. You know, the ones Mrs. Eline told us about that would be attending this year?" asked Brina.
"Oh, you mean the newbies? psh.. I already met one. He was so sweet!" said Angie.
"No way. Not even starting 1st period and you already met one?" asked Brina.
"Yup. that's my game!" joked Angie.
"So what's he like?" asked Brina.
"Tall, dark, and sexy. just like that guy over there checking you out!" said Angie.
"Where?" asked Brina.
"Over there!" pointed out Angie.

Angie had pointed to a very attractive 18 year old. Brown hair. Brown eyes. so shy its cute. and his stare. so sexy.
Of course he was new. Brendon Urie had just moved to Las Vegas from Los Angeles. He didn't really want to be here. His parents had made him move with them instead of just staying with some friends back in LA. Even though he was old enough to make his won decisions, his parents forced him to. New school, new friends, new girlfriend *HOPEFULLY*. He didn't want to be here, period. That is until he layed his sultry eyes on this particular brunette. She was beautiful, without a doubt. Brown gorgeous hair. Brown captivating eyes. and a drop dead gorgeous body. Her friend was cute, tall, lean and blonde. The brunette's friend was okay. but who he really wanted to meet was the beauty herself.
---------------------------------
(*BRENDON'S POINT OF VIEW- POV*)
uh oh. blondie saw me checking out her friend. uh oh. brunette just looked at me. what should i do? I guess go introduce myself.
---------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story