Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 2**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

oh just read it!! =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 438 words

0Unrated
Brina finally took her gaze off of the hottie when Angie brought her back to her senses. Brina's stare had been enough to make the poor boy stop the gaze they shared by looking at the floor. After getting back to Earth, Brina and Angie turned away from the bench where they were at during the whole 'staring' thing. They were in deep conversation until someone lightly tapped Brina on the shoulder. Brina turned around only to be caught gazing into those mesmorizing eyes again.

"Hi I'm Brendon. I wanted to meet you." said Brendon.
Quickly returning to the planet everyone else was on, Brina introduced herself.
"Hi. My name's Brina... so what made you decide to come to Palo Verde High School?" asked Brina.
"Oh. I didn't decide to come here. My parents made me. I lived in LA before I moved here." said Brendon.
"You loved in LA? wow. Most people I know haven't even been out of Las Vegas." said Brina.
"Yea. I would think so. Most people here, no offence, look really boring." said Brendon.
"Yes, I have to agree. No one here is really adventurous." said Brina.
"Well, there's a new kid in town. Hopefully I should bring some adventurous thought to some." joked Brendon.
"Yea, hopefully." said Brina.
Both paused. Each had a connection with the other. A few seconds passed before either began talking.
"Well, uh, I'll talk to you later?" asked Brendon.
"Yea. Do you have B lunch?" asked Brina.
"Yes, I do." said Brendon.
"Cool. We have the same lunch period. I'll talk to you then. Good luck with first day of classes here." said Brina.
"Thanks. Talk to you at lunch." said Brendon.

As soon as both departed from their conversation, Brina looked to find that Angie was not at her side as she thought. Angie was talking to some cute boy. After she obserbed her friend exchange phone numbers with this boy, Brina went to talk to her friend.
"Hey, hey, hey. Well look if it isn't the boy stealing queen herself." joked Angie.
"Haha.. very funny." said Brina.
"Well.. what's he like?" asked Angie.
"Sweet. kind. cute. adventurous." said Brina.
"Adventurous.. just your type!" said Angie.
"Yea, we have the same lunch period so I'm gonna try to get to know him a bit better."said Brina.
"Well good luck wi--" said Angie.

Cutting off Angie was the two-minute warning bell for homeroom. Brina and Angie were gonna be late if they didn't run fast.
Brina, completely out of breath managed to whisper to her friend as they were entering their homeroom class, "just made it!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story