Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 3**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

read it! woot!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 559 words

0Unrated
As soon as the two sat down in their assigned seats in homeroom the bell rang to notify everyone that school had officially started. Brina and Angie didn't have ANY classes together. Brina got through homeroom, science, and reading class before she got to math class. She was in the top math class. It was almost a math class for college kids. Ten minutes into class and Mrs. Eline, the school principal, came walking through the door with Brina's fellow staring buddy. Mrs. Eline announced that they have a new student, Brendon Urie.
--------------------------------
(*BRINA'S POINT OF VIEW-POV*)
brendon urie. nice name. but what's he doing in here? urie? brendon. urie. really nice name!
--------------------------------

"Brendon was in the winning team of the U.S Mathletes. He will be in your math class. Please make him feel welcome. Thenk you." said Mrs. Eline.
With saying that Mrs. Eline left the room leaving Brendon still in the front of the class. Mr. Snyder, the math class teacher, observed the class for an empty seat. To Brina's surprise, the seat next to her was the only seat available for Mr. Brendon Urie. They would be assigned 'study buddies'.
--------------------------------
(*BRENDON'S POV*)
Great. Some principal is going to brag about some stupid mathlete competition I won back in LA in front of all these people. just great.
--------------------------------

As he walked in the room he didn't notice that the attractive brunette, Brina, was in this class until after he was assigned to be her 'study buddy' and was seated right next to her.
--------------------------------
(*BRENDONS POV*)
Oh. great opportunity to get to know her more!
--------------------------------

"Hey Stranger." said Brendon.
"Hey. So is that true about you winning the mathlete thing?" asked Brina.
"Yea, it was. As a matter of fact I already took this class last year. Mrs. Elite, or whatever her name is, put me in this class because this is the highest math class, and I have to take some kind of math." said Brendon.
"So, you'te a math brain too?" asked Brina.
"Too? Are you a math brain?" asked Brendon.
"Yes, I am. I shouldn't be taking this class. I should already be in a college math class. I am so glad you're good at math. All of my previous study buddies would always make me do all the work." said Brina.
"Don't worry. I would never do that to you." said Brendon.
Hearing that Brina felt something she had never felt before.
--------------------------------
(*BRINAS POV*)
Aww. He is so sweet. He is good at math, just like me. Why do I feel like I am on a cloud?? I think I'm falling for him.
--------------------------------
After talking all throughout math class, Brina and Brendon were heading towards the lunch room. Angie as always sat with a bunch of boys. Brina decided not to sit with her best friend. She decided to get to know her so called study buddy a bit more. They talked the entire lunch period while in between sentences they ate their lunch. Throughout all of their conversation, Brina was glued to whatever Brendon was saying, and visa versa.
---------------------------------
(*BRENDONS POV*)
Wow. this girl is so beautiful and smart. Brina. such a beautiful name. Well I guess its now or never to aske her to be my girlfriend. or maybe never. I think that would scare her off right now. maybe later.
---------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story