Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 4**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nah.. no summary.. nah nah

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 531 words

0Unrated
"So.. uhh. are you doing anything today after school?" asked Brina.
"Probably not. When you're new to town you have NO idea where anything is." said Brendon.
"Well if you want...I could show you around?" asked Brina.
"Really? that would be undeniably kind of you to do that." said Brendon.
"Sure, no prob. So I'll pick you up at. uh. around 3:30 since we get out of school at 2:15?" asked Brina.
"Yea, 3:30 is good. I love on Orchard Avenue." said Brendon.
"No way! Same street as my house. What number?" asked Brina.
"Uh. I think 1748. Yea, 1748." said Brendon.
"OMG. You're my neighbor!" said Brina.
"Oh. So you were the one I heard playing guitar late last night, huh?" asked Brendon.
"Haha. yea. guilty. it was me." smiled Brina.
--------------------------------
(*BRINAS POV*)
Wow. He is my neighbor. He thinks he's so special becayse he heard me playing guitar? I heard him sing last night.. and he was so good that he made me get goosebumps. wait did he just smile and blush?
--------------------------------

"So. what are we gonna do ton-" said Brendon.
He was interrupted by that annoying noise coming from the bell.
"Oh. You'll see. I promise you'll like where I'm gonna take you. That bell means lunch is over. Thanks for talking. What's your next class?" asked Brina.
"Uh. Sex Ed." (smiles) said Brendon.
"Cool. that's my next class too!" said Brina.

The two already friends walked down several corridors which led them straight to the gym where the Sex Ed. class would be. They decided to sit together. Just like math class, they both whispered conversations back and forth to each other. Neither were paying attention to the sex ed teacher who was supposably talking about STD's and having protected sex, if anything. Ten minutes efore the class ended, the sex ed teacher passed out condoms and made everyone take one just in case. When the teacher came to Brina and Brendon, he senced there was a closeness feeling between the two so he decided to ask them a few questions.
"So, are you Ms. Becker, and you, Mr. Urie using protection?" asked the teacher.
At the thought of hearing that both looked at the teacher, then have each other the same 'lmao' look then laughed.
"No Mr., Sorry, but we're not dating. We're just friends." said Brendon.
"Oh, I see. Well sorry for the inconvenience fo asking you that question." said the teacher.
"Its okay." said Brina.
Brina then have Brendon a kissy face to make fun of the teacher. Then the two shared a smile.
-------------------------------
(*BRENDONS POV*)
Haha. well that was funny. dating Brina? I wish. Becker.. Brina Becker.. suits her. Oh man, that face she gave me was enough for me. I am asking her to be my girlfrind today. I wonder though what it would be like making love to Brina. XD
--------------------------------
(*BRINAS POV*)
Haha.. that was freaking hilarious. I can't believe I gave Brendon that look! Speaking of him, I've really gotten to know him only in one day, but I have feeling for him. how? I really wanna kiss him, and maybe more.. XD.. maybe a kiss today? i guess. if the mood is right.
---------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story