Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 5**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

=P no summary!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 383 words

0Unrated
So after Brina and Brendon stopped daydreaming about the other, the end of period 6 bell went off.
"So what are your period 7 and 8 classes?" asked Brina.
"Social Studies. you?" asked Brendon.
"Science. So I guess I'll see you at 3:30?" asked Brina.
"Yea. See you then, or whenever you get home." teased Brendon and smiled.

All throughout Science class, all Brina could think about was Brendon. How he looked when he smiled, when he blushed, how he laughed, wwhen he's shy, and she even wondered what he looked like when naked. XD Brina couldn't wait until school was over.
Brendon on the other hand, during Social Studies, was trying to make a plan on when and how to ask Brina to be his girlfriend. He couldn't picture anything else then Brina's look she gave him during sex ed. That look, not to Brendon's surprise, had given him an erection, and hard, making him want totouch every inch of her body, inside and out. XD
As soon as the end of school bell rang everyone flew out of the hallways to either get on their bus or get to their cars. Brina had finally been reunited with her best friend Angie again. Hopefully her friend could help her decided what to do with Brendon.

"Hey, long time no see!" said Angie.
"Hey. I know, sorry. I need some advice Angie. I really like Brendon, and I'm not sure if he feels the same way I feel aobut him." said Brina.
"Well how much do you like him? Are we talking OMG he's sexy? or OMG did I eat something really horrible or do I just have the butterflies?" asked Angie.
"Definately butterfly feeling, and more on a stronger level, like wanting to touch and kiss him deal." said Brina.
"Oh, okay B. I say ask him if he needs a ride homw, then just go your own way from there." said Angie.
"Thanks for the GREAT advice!?" said Brina sarcastically.
"What?! I can't tell you what to do and what not to do. Just do whatever feels natural." said Angie before softly nudging her elbow on Brina's side. They both then smiled.
"I guess you're right. Well I'm gonna go home. Call me later?" said Brina.
"Okay. I will. Talk to you later." said Angie.
Sign up to rate and review this story