Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 6**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary.. srry =)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 361 words

0Unrated
Brina was walking to her car, and was stunned to find Mr. Urie himself leaning against her car.
"How did you know this was my car?" asked Brina.
"Well if my memory serves me correctly, then I rememver a red '06 chevy impala in the driveway next to mine." said Brendon with a sly grin on his face.
--------------------------
(*BRINAS POV*)
Uh oh. that grin. makes me want him more now. duh, thats right, of course he knows what my car looks like, he lives right next to me.
--------------------------

"Oh. sorry. forgot." appologetically said Brina.
"It's okay. I missed my bus, can I catch a ride with you since we live like right next to each other?" asked Brendon.
"Sure. no prob. I'd actually love to give you a ride." said Brina.
Brina saw in his eyes that he took her recent comment as she hoped he would.
----------------------------
(BRENDONS POV)
Wow. she actually said that to me. okay maybe she like me like I like her? okay. just ask her out already...NOW! here goes nothing.
----------------------------

After driving in the car for about 15 minutes, Brendon finally got enough courage to talk to her, but was interrupted.
"So.. ummn. are you dating anyone Brendon?" asked Brina.
"No. actually I wanted to ask you something.. will you go out with me.. uh.. sometime this week. you know, like on a date?" asked Brendon.
"I'd love to. Today is Tuesday so I'm free anytime this week." said Brina.
"Cool. so how's Friday sound?" asked Brendon.
"Friday's great!" said Brina.

-----------------------------
(BRINAS POV)
OMG! He just asked me out! Wow. so he does like me the way I like him. Ah. I can't wait until Friday.
-----------------------------
(BRENDONS POV)
She said yes! I'm so relieved. I've liked her ever since I laid eyes on her just this morning. alot can happen in only ONE day! smiles to himself
-----------------------------

As Brina parked the car and shut off the engine, she and Brendon noticed that both of their parents weren't home.
"So since your parents aren't home do you wanna hang out at my house a bit?" asked Brendon.
"Not parents. Only one parent, mom. but sure. why not?" said Brina.
Sign up to rate and review this story