Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 7**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

uh uh.. nope..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 473 words

0Unrated
Both were thinking the same thing(to kiss each other as soon as they walk through Brendon's front door.) So as soon as Brendon shut his front door, he turned Brina to face him. Both of their sultry brown eyes attract the other. Brendon could tell that Brina wanted him, and she could tell that Brendon wanted her. Brendon placed his hand on the one side of her head while Brina grabbed at his shirt pulling him closer. Brina closed her eyes, and as did Brendon. As his lips touched hers both had a shock run throughout their entire bodies. After that light pick on the lips, Brendon and Brina wanted more. Again, their lips collided with the other, but this time Brina parted her lips allowing Brendon to dominate her mouth, and of course tongue. For quite some time now both were enjoying the little dance their tongues did. After many minutes of taking luxury in a long, passionate, heated kiss, their kisses calmed down to light, brief kisses on each others lips. Then Brendon traveled down Brina's chin with kisses, and continued going down until he reached his destination, her neck. Brina lost in pleasure, tried to tell Brendon something in between her unexplainable shocks of passion flow through her.
"We... should... go.... upstairs." said Brina.
"Good...... idea..." said Brendon in between kisses. XD

Brendon shifted his body and extended his arm underneath her legs and picked her up. On the way to his room, he was still kissing her neck and kept going a little bit lower to kiss where her clavicle bone was. Stepping into his room, he managed to shut the door and lock it while he still had Brina in his arms. He laid her down gently on his bed, which was made, and very tidy. Brina, now laying on Brendon's bed, took a look around his room. To her surprise it was very organized; this was a turn-on. She pushed herself up more to reach Brendon's shirt, who was now looking for something very fastly. Brina got a hold of his shirt and tried to pull him right on top of her. While being pulled onto the bed, Brendon put out his hand to catch himself. He didn't want to hurt her. So just in time, his hand reached to bed on the opposite side of Brina, which did not let him fall on top of Brina. Brendon half smiling, he managed to say these words until he was interrupted.
"I was looking for-" said Brendon.
"This?" asked Brina holding up the condom that she had gotten in sex ed, while slyly grinning.
"Yes.. as a matter of fact, just that." said Brendon while smiling with a sence of playfulness.
While both tore off each other's clothe, Brendon managed to pull the covers over them. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story