Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 10**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

uh uh.. no way.. =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 407 words

0Unrated
"So have you ever.. you know.. performed in front of people?" asked Brina.
"Like performing what?" asked Brendon.
"Uh. singing?" asked Brina.
"Well. no. I don't think I have such a great voice." said Brendon.
"Pfft. yea right! Your singing voice rocks. I wish I had your voice." said Brina.
"No you don- wait. what? You heard me singing? When?" asked Brendon with a surprised tone.
"Oh.. well.. uh. you see. Let's just say it was really, REALLY late and you had your window open, and so did I, and I kinda eavesdropped." smiled Brina.
"Oh really. Anything else?" said Brendon playfully.
"Uh. Yea. No. Maybe." said Brina.
"What?" asked Brendon.
".... well.. lets just say that your voice has the power to control me." smiled Brina.
"So you mean, if I would start singing, you would do anything?" asked Brendon jokingly.
"haha.. i guess. So have you ever thought about, you know, becoming famous?" asked Brina curiously.
"You mean like in a band? yea. thougth about it once or twice. But haven't met any people who are as interested as I am, or actually have enough talent." said Brendon.
"Well, this is Vegas, different people than in LA. Our school band has some pretty good player. You should talk to some of the people in our school who are in a band." said Brina.
"Okay. I'll check 'em out.. So have you ever performed, like with your guitar?" asked Brendon.
"Well crazy as it sounds, only you know that I play guitar, and yea, I have performed. Only at Talent Shows and such, but not with my guitar." said Brina.
"What did you do?" asked Brendon.
"Well..." Brina felt her cheeks blush. "I sang." said Brina.
"Really? A girl who knows how to sing and play guitar? no way!" said Brendon while playfully laughing.
"Yea. well, don't tell anyone. And I don't think I'm that great. I only ever won like 2nd place if anything." said Brina.
"Wow. 2nd!? That's better than I would ever place." said Brendon.

They both made eye contact. Both saw the passion in each others eyes. They both could feel "complete" when lost in each other's eyes. But it all came to an end when the water that was boiling for the pasta came pouring out of the top of the pot.
Brendon skillfully and quickly stopped to boiling water from overflowing, and put the uncooked pasta into the pot to cook.
Sign up to rate and review this story