Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 11**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 890 words

0Unrated
While eating dinner, the two talked more only to discover they were falling in love with the other. After eating both cleared off the table and washed the dishes.

(*BRINA'S POV*)
Well, that was a very delicious dinner. Ooh. And the banana split we shared was very yummy. That was very sweet of him to cook me dinner. No one has cooked for me in like maybe 4 years. Ever since she got that new job, all she does is sleep around. But who cares now? I'm with Brendon. I.. think, I love him. Maybe its just teen hormones kicking up. haha.

"Thank you Brendon for cooking dinner for me.. us. It was very sweet of you to cook." I said while giving him an innocent smile.
Again? Smiling? I never smile, and when I do, its a fake. Why is he able to make me smile, and really mean it?

"You're welcome Bri." responded Brendon.
"Bri? So we have nicknames already Bren?" I jokingly asked him.
"Bren. I like that. I guess. If you want to use nicknames." smiled Brendon.
"Sure. so. boyfriend, what exactly do you wanna do tonight?" I curiously asked Brendon.
"Ooh. boyfriend. I gotta get used to that. Whatever you wanna do." he said.
"Uh. I guess just hang around here. Watch a movie? Talk? I'm fine with anything." I told him.
"Well.. how about..-" Brendon said before being cut off.

I read his mind, plus he was smiling, so I definately knew what he was thinking.

"You still wanna go at it?" I asked him with a sense of surprise.
"Well.. what do you expect. I'm standing in front of the girl of my dreams, who happens to be my girlfriend, and you expect me not to want to make love to you?" said Brendon playfully.

Woah. Did he just say that?

"Am I really the girl of your dreams?" I asked.
"Yes, and I think I fell in love with you sometime between this morning, and early afternoon." he told me with a smile.

I could feel and hear my heart skip a beat when he said that.
"I love you Brendon. That was the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me before." I informed him while trying to calm down.
We locked eyes, then he walked up to me, making sure there was absolutely no space between our bodies. I could feel he heart beating faster and faster with each second passing. He lowered his head so I could kiss him. I again felt his soft, sweet-tasting lips on mine. The feeling was unbelievable. Each kiss got deeper and deeper until he broke off the kisses for air. Than he started kissing my neck. I hadn't realized it but I was softly moaning which got Brendon really hard. After feeling the wonderful sensation of soft, wet kisses on my neck for quite some time now, I lifted his head with 3 of my fingers. Our lips then collided again, feeling his soft lips. He put one hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. He then stuck his tongue inside, and of course I let him take over. I could feel our hearts beating faster and faster. I wanted him now, and as I could tell from his erecion, he wanted me too. I was just about to tell him to come upstairs with me, but then the phone rang.
EVIL PHONE, I thought. I didn't wanna stop kissing him and answer the phone.
"Aren't you going to get that?" he asked me.
"I don't really wanna, but it might be important, so I will." I told him with a pout.
It was Angie. I could kill her. It better be good, whatever she has to say. She told me a guy she met today invited her to a show his band was performing. It was a small band, mostly a few (3) guys from our school, performing a show in a small local club. She invited Brendon and I to come see them. I told her we would be there even though I really didn't want to. Only one thing made me actually say yes: Brendon could meet these guys and see if they were good. If Brendon did like them, then he could start a band.

When we got inside the club, I searched for Angie. Her arm waving frantically in the air caught my eye. Brendon and I walked over to where she and a few guys were sitting. They made some room on the half circle booth for us to sit. When we sat down, a waitress came to our table and we ordered out drinks.

"So.. How did you meet this guy that's gonna perform?" I asked my best friend.
"Well. This morning. While you were talking to 'sexy' over here (nods at Brendon), I started talking to him, and before you know it, we had each others numbers." she said.
"The 'sexy' over here is off limits, Ang." I informed her.
"So you guys are a couple?" she asked surprised.
"Yea. We are." said Brendon, then kissed me on the cheek.
"Ooooh." the three guys who were sitting at the table all chimed in. One of the guys even whistled.

haha. that was funny and innocently cute. aw. he's blushing. what a great guy I have....
Sign up to rate and review this story