Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 12**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 596 words

0Unrated
(*BRENDON'S POV*)

Well, from wanting to make passionate love to her earlier, this is jsut as good. PDA. fun. Well as soon as I was going to carry her upstairs and do some "fun" stuff, her phone rang. Her friend invited us to this club where this band is performing. Brina told me to come with her to check out the band, and here we are. I have no idea who anyone here is. But oh well, I am with the love of my life. I guess I really do love her.

Right after the "ooh's" and the whistling stopped, we heard all these girls near the stage start screaming. We took a hint that the band was ready to perform.

First the entire stage was black. Then music began, soft, then got louder as the stage began to brighten with the help of lights. So far so good. Then the lead singer started singing,
"Please leave all overcoats, canes, and tophats with the doorman. From that moment you'll be out of place and underdressed. I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it. Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and..."

Wow. These guys are really good. Catchy lyrics, and catchy melody. I think I found my band. I'm gonna talk to these guys and see if they wanna start a band, and aim to get big.

"Wow. These guys are exactly what I am looking for. Thanks babe for bringing me here." I told my beautiful girlfriend, who was wearing a sultry red dress. It was knee length. She looked absolutely stunning in it, and in red.
"You're welcome. So are you gonna go talk to them after their show?" she asked me.
"Yea. I'm gonna see if they're interested in starting a band." I told her.
"That's awesome! Damn, you look sexy in a tie. Did you know that?" she said while smiling at me.

I blushed.
"Well, did you know you look pretty damn sexy yourself, in red?" I whispered in her ear then nibbled on it a bit.
"I'm already turned-on. Please don't make me tear your clothes off here and now." she said with a smile.
"Okay sexy, I'll be a good boy." I said with my bottom lip in a pout.
"First step in being a good boy: no pout. It's too sexy." she said jokingly.
"Okay.. I'll just show you when we get home how much of a bad boy I am, but now I'll be a good boy." I smiled.

After listening to their performance I went to go talk to them. I found out that Ryan was the lead singer, and played guitar, Spencer played the drums, Brent played bass, and some other guy did all the special effects.
I talked to them, and they said they were interested. So I told them to meet me outside of school on Firday, so we could talk more and decide what to do. After that I went back to the table, where my sexy girlfriend in red sat. I don't know what is with me and women in red.
Rather remarkable how I just met her today and I love her, and can't keep my eyes, or hands, off of her. We finally left, and on out way home I told Brina about the band and some of my thoughts. Also, I told her she looked stunning in her outfit tonight. As I informed her in the club, as soon as we got home, I showed her how much I really did find her sexy. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story