Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 13**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope... =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 613 words

0Unrated
(*BRINA'S POV*)

So. It's been exactly 5 months since Bren and I have become a couple. He's so sweet. We have month anniversaries. It's cute. He cooks spagetti, greens, and my favorite: a banana split to share. The exact dinner we both had the first day we met. Then that night we fall asleep contently in each others arms, not lioke we don't every night anyway. =D

Well Brendon and those guys formed a band. They've all become really close friends of mine and Brendon's. They wrote a few songs, and they're really good. Their mane they chose for the band is pretty interesting. Their band is called 'Panic! At the Disco'. They heard that in a song by a group called name taken, and decided to use it. Ryan is the lyricist/guitarist, Brent is the bassist, Spencer is the drummer/percussionist, and Brendon of course is the lead singer. They are planning on putting a few demos on Pete Wentz's site. They aren't sure if they are yet, but they hope to sometime. Brendon has been at practice all day. I haven't seen him for hours.

The phone rang.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, not knowing who it was.
"Hey Bri, so watcha doing tonight?" asked a familiar voice.
"Ohh.. I don't know. Eat dinner and watch a movie with my boyfriend? Or maybe even seduce my sexy boyfriend.." I flirted into the phone.
"haha. very funny. Don't het me too excited just yet Bri. I wanted to take you somewhere tonight. Do you wanna go out tonight?" my boyfriend asked me.
"I thought we were gonna eat our usual monthly anniversary dinner." I said pouting.
"Sorry.. It's just that I have a surprise for you, and I wanted to take you somewhere beautiful." he said.
"Oooh.. I like surprises. Sure, I'll go out tonight. When?" I asked him.
"I'll pick you up at 6 kay?" he asked me.
"Okay Bren. I'll start getting myself pertyfied..haha." I giggled into the phone.
"haha. I love your choice of words.. haha. kay well I gotta go. The band needs me. I'll see you at six. Love you." he said.
"I love you too. See ya."

Ooh, I loved when Brendon surprises me. It's 4:30, and he's gonna be here in like an hour and a half. I'd better get ready. I wonder what's so important.

(*BRENDONS POV*)

"So are you guys sure you're okay with this?" I asked my friends/fellow band mates.
"Yea, Bren. I have absolutely NO problem with that. Do you guys mind?" Ryan asked the other two guys in the band.
"No. Sure why not?" said Brent.
"Nope. no problem at all. I don't mind. I think it'd be neat." said Spencer.
"Okay, thanks guys. You're the best." I told them all.

We've only been a band for about 5 months now. We've all become really close friends, and they're also good friends of Brina's. She's gonna love this. I can't wait to ask her tonight when I take her to the club we went to the first day we met. Plus, another surprise:Panic! At the Disco is gonna perform at this club tonight. She is gonna love it. I love her sooo much. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's gotten me through so much. Prom's coming up; which reminds me.. I still have to keep my promise I made to myself. I'm going to take her to prom. I'm so lucky to be with a girl like her, and have her love me back. I'm THE luckiest guy on he planet. Hopefully one day I'll marry her. But for now, let me just think about tonight...
Sign up to rate and review this story