Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 14**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary.. nah nah =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 976 words

0Unrated
(*BRENDON'S POV*)

It's 6, and I'm in front of Brina's house. I'm still deciding on how to tell her, and ask her. I know she'll love it.

After waiting a half of a minute in front of her front door, I was greeted by an attractive familiar brunette, in a strap red dress.
"Hi..um. wow. You. Look... Beautiful." I stuttered.
"Thanks. You look handsome yourself. Blazer and tie. Wow! This must be one important surprise." she blushed.
"Yea. You ready to go?" I asked.
"Yup. Lets go. Are you driving? or am I?" she asked.
"Now what kind of boyfriend would I be to make my girlfriend drive in a dress on our 5 month anniversary?" I sarcastically asked.
She laughed. I love her laugh. I love everything about her.
"So.. where are we going?" she asked as I opened the car door for her to get in.
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" I asked while smiling.
She smiled back.
While I drove to where I was taking her to, we talked,and, and just acted ourselves: goofy. As soon as we reached the destination, Brina's face lit up.
"Aww. You're so sweet. You brought me to the club where we irst went out to." She said to me with a childish grin.
"Yea. But that's not the full reason I brought you here." I told her. Her face lit up again. "And don't even try to ask again what the surprise is, because I'm not telling." I told her with a smile.
"Please." she pouted.
"Nope. My lips are sealed. Hey, the guys are already here." I told her as I noticed the guy's cars parked outside all next to each other.
She gave me the most funniest look. It was priceless. She was so confused.
We walked in, and went to the table where Ryan and the gang were. Ryan, Spencer, and Brent all brought their girlfriends, but mine was the fairest of them all. Okay, so that was cheesy, but its true.
"Hey everyone." Brina said to the gang.
"Hey, so did Brendon tell you why he brought you here, or did he tell you it was a surprise?" asked Spencer's girlfriend, Kaitlyn.
"Surprise. You?" Brina asked Kaitlyn.
"Same." said Kaitlyn.
"Kay, well we'll be right back..." said Ryan.
"We?" all of our girlfriends asked in unison.
"Ry, Spence, Brent, and I. WE'LL be right back.." I told them all.
"Okay. Behave you four." Brina told us.
"Yea, don't get in trouble like last time we all went out." said Ryan's girlfriend, Rebekka.
"Yes Bekka. We'll be good little, innocent boys." shouted Ryan as we walked away from the table.

(*BRINA'S POV*)

"They've been gone for how long now?" I asked Kaitlyn.
"Well, probably fifteen minutes." said Kaitlyn.
"Yea right. Like an hour." said Bekka.
"No. Fifteen. It just feels like an hour though." said Elle, Brent's girlfriend.
"So what do you think the surpri-" Brina was interrupted.
"Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a special performance for you all. Please make them feel at hom. Pleae five a round of applause for..... Panic! At The Disco." said an announcer.
All four of our jaws dropped. We all gave each other a look of excitement/confusion.
"So this, was our surprise?" asked Kaitlyn.
"I guess so." I told her, now in a daze while watching them get ready to perform.

"Hi. I'm Brendon-"
We all screamed as loud as we could.
"Thank you. Thank you, lovely ladies. We're Panic! At The Disco, and we will be first performing 'Boys Will Be Boys'"
"We love you PANIC!" all us girls yelled.
"We love you too." said Brendon.
The lights went off on the stage, but slowly brightened as the music increased in volume.
"Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention. Cause that's just rediculously on..." sand Brendon.
After they performed two more songs, they then joined us at the table.
"You guys were incredible." said Kaitlyn.
"Thanks." said Brendon.
"So that was my surprise?" I asked.
"Part of it. I'll tell you the other part later, but now let's eat. I'm starving." said Brendon.
"Boys..." said Bekka.
"Boys will be boys.." I sang.
"Men!" said Ryan.
"Okay.. pft.. men will be boys." I sang again.
"Ouch. using our own songs against us. that hurt." Spencer said sarcastically as he put his hand over where his heart lay.

We all ate. After eating Brent and Elle left. They wanted to go to some other club, so Spencer and Kaitlin tagged along with them.
Ryan and Bekka wanted to head home. I wonder why? Haha. So that left me and Brendon alone.
"You did really good tonight." I told him.
"Thanks. Well now that we're alone I want to tell you something. I didn't want to tell you in front of the other girls. I don't think they know yet." he said.
"Uh huh?" I said with a smile.
"Well Ryan put 3 of our songs on Pete Wentz's site a week ago. And Pete liked our songs. So... he wants to come meet us and hear some of our other songs!" he said all jumpy.
"OMG! Congrats! My boyfriend is gonna be a rockstar. Wow!" I said surprised.
"We're gonna go on tour with them, and when we do I don't wanna leave you alone. So I asked the guys and they said that they'd be fine with you coming alone on tour with us." said Brendon.
"No way! Are you serious? I've LOVE to." I told him.
"Yes! I knew you would have wanted to come along with us. I love you." he said.
"I love you, too. You were so sexy on stage. Let's go home so you can fulfill my fantasies." I said with a playful grin.
"I'd like that..." he said, smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story