Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 16**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 999 words

0Unrated
(*BRINA'S POV*)

When we got there, everyone was already there, including Pete. Everyone introduced themselves, and the boys went to the other side of the room. All us girls just watched as they played their songs for Pete. Pete was very nice. He wasn't like how most people described him as annoying. Surprisingly, we only were there for maybe 5 hours, 6 tops. Pete told the guys that in one month they would head out with Fall Out Boy to go on tour. Pete is even giving Panic! their own tour bus.

After Pete left, we all went out to celebrate. We went to the local pizza shop. It was around 10:30 at night when we finally got to the pizza shop. Ehich meant that a lot of people weren't out, so girls weren't bombarding our boyfriends.

"So only one month until you guys have to leave?" whined Kaitlyn.
"Yea.. what are us four girls gonna do?" asked Elle.
"Yea?.." asked Bekka.

All of the guys shot Brendon a look. I could tell what they were telling him with their looks.(wonderful)
"Wait. Somethings going on.." said Kaitlyn.
"And why didn't you whine about not seeing Bren?" Elle asked me.

I was speechless. How do I tell then? I gave Brendon a look. He then opened his mouth to speak.

"Okay. Well... Pete didn't want anyone of you to come.." said Brendon.
"And since Brendon has been with Brina for the longest time..." said Ryan.
"We all agreed that Brina..." said Brent.
"Would come on tour with us.." said Spencer.
"What!?" all the girls exclaimed in unison.
"Sorry...I hope you girls aren't too mad at me." I said to them feeling guilty.
"You are SOOOO lucky Bri." said Kaitlyn.
"How could we be mad at you? We've all been the BEST of friends for what seems like an eternity." said Elle.
"Yea. Plus, we know that you'll keep these boys-" said Bekka being interrupted.
"Men!" said Ryan.
"Okay.. you'll keep these men out of trouble for us." said Bekka using air quotes for the word men.
"True." said Elle.
"Hey!? We're not THAT bad." pointed out Spencer.
"That's what you think..." said Kaitlyn while gently jabbing her elbow into his side. He grabbed her arm and gently kissed her.

"Oooh." all the guys said jokingly.
"We're.. gonna.. go." said Spencer.
"Yea. We'll see you all tomorrow.." said Kaitlyn.
"Be safe kids." Brendon said trying to sound like a parent.
"Same to you buddy... same to you." said Spencer pointing his finger at Brendon.
We all laughed.
"See ya Kait." I said.
"Bye Kaitlyn. Bye Spence." Said Ryan.
"See ya." said Spencer while walking out the door with Kait's arm wrapped around him. XD

While Kait and Spence were leaving, a familiar face walked into the pizza shop with 2 other people. It was my dad. He had his 'new' wife with him.. and their baby?? What the hell? Did he just forget that he had a daughter? me? I guess so.
Brendon asked me what was wrong. He could tell I didn't feel good. I didn't answer him, I just stared at my 'so-called father' with his 'new' family.
I was getting so sick. I quickly got up from the table to run to the one-bathroom door and locked it. I was crying histerically in the corner of the bathroom for about 20 seconds before I heard a knock on the door.

"Bri? Baby, are you okay??" asked Brendon.
"No." I said in between sobs.
"What's wrong sweety?" he asked camly and sympathetically.
"Go away. I just wanna be alone." I snapped.
"Aw. C'mon Bri. Let me in. You know you want a hug." he said in a kiddy voice.

He's right. His hugs always cheered me up. I opened the door and let him in. His warm arms embraced my body. I could feel the warmth of his body against mine.
"What's wrong baby?" he asked still hugging me.
"My... my..." I started sobbing again.
"What?" he asked.
"My dad's here... with his 'new' family, and he doesn't care-" I said now crying loudly.
"He does care about you. Deep down I know he does. He just found another woman to live with. He loves you. You are his first daughter. He could NEVER forget you." he said while caressing the side of my head.
I was speechless.
"Just because he doesn't show you that he loves you, he still does." I calmed down a bit.
"Thanks Bren. You're right." I said as he wiped away all of my tears.(aww) I was grateful to have him.
"You're welcome. Next time just tell me so I don't have to chase you to the 'girls' bathroom." he said smiling.
"I'm sorry. I will." I said looking deep into his eyes.
"Wait.. Why are we still in the girls bathroom?" I asked.
"C'mon. Let's go eat." he laughed.
"Okay." I said.

When we went back to our table, only Ryan and Bekka were there.

"So where did the other 2 lovebirds go?" Brendon asked.
"Home. ugh. I never knew how much PDA sickens people until I saw Brent and Elle." said Bekka with a look of disgust.
"Yea. It sickens people when yuo're the one watching. But.. when you're the one responsible for PDA, you know you love it." said Ryan while caressing her cheek.(awww)
Brendon and I laughed. After 10 minutes of eating, Brendon broke the silence.
"Are you done eating?" he asked me.
"Yea. I'm done." I responded.
"Let's leave these 'other' lovebirds alone. Plus, I have a surprise for you." he said to me.
"Sure. okay." I said dumbfoundedly.

I could have sworn that Ry and Bekka knew what the surprise was. They both gave Brendon a look that said it all. All 3 of them were having an 'eye' conversation. Hmm. I wonder what it could be I thought as me and Brendon walked out the pizza place with each others arms wrapped around the other.
(haha.. you dont know the surprise)
Sign up to rate and review this story