Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 17**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 962 words

0Unrated
(*BRINA'S POV*)

"Do you wanna walk?" Brendon asked me.
"Yea. That'd be nice." I replied.
"So.." he was nervous. I could tell. Something's going on.
"So?.." I played back.
"You know...we've never talked about.. our future." he said now looking at the ground.

I knew where this was going.

"Well. I don't know if you feel the same way about this as I do. But someday I do want to marry you. And I want you to be the mother of our child and children. I just want to know how you feel about "our" future. That is if you want a future with me.." he said.

Took me a few moments to let what he said sink in.

"Brendon. I love you very much... I love the thought of being your bride, and being the mother of our children..but...-" I got cut off.
"It's too soon? Yea. too soon. I'm sorry." he said.
"No. Let me finish what I was trying to say. but... you..... still ....owe ....me ...for... yesterday." I smiled.

He looked at me. His expression went from sad, to extremely happy, then to totally confused.
"What are you talking about?" he asked. You could tell he was confused. I wanted to be with him.But did he just get that I said I want to be with him? Poor Brendon...

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life. But we have to get something settled first. Yesterday. Our deal." I said reminding him.
"But it was only 6 hours." he stated.
"Too bad. It felt like a gazillion hours. So you owe me." I smiled.
"Now you're just taking advantage of me." He laughed.
"No one seems to be complaining." I joked.

He pulled me to him, and we shared one of those kisses that you never forget. Next thing I knew we were at my house adn tearing each others clothes off. He kept kissing my cheek, neck, shoulder; anything he could kiss.
He gently lifted me up and we kissed all the way to my room. He shut the door and locked it, while still kissing me. I was having flashbacks to when we first has sex. Well, make love. XD. Back to reality...

He layed me on the bed, then he gently came on top of me. He skillfully took off my shirt and unhooked my bra(with one hand). I cut off our kisses for air and to help him take off his shirt. I threw it across the room. We then resumed our kissing and Brendon rolled over so he was on his back and I was on top of him.
Still kissing(duh theyre kissing..lol), he managed to unbutton my jeans and pull them off of me. After they were off he then rolled over again; so I was on the bottom.
"Mmm. I love it when my baby takes the reigns." I laughed.
"You betcha that I take charge. I'm a real man." we laughed.
"I thought that you were a woman." I said jokingly.
He laughed then I helped him unbutton and take off his jeans as well. Then he just made a trail of kisses that started at my neck, going down my cleavage, and kept going down til he reached the hem of my boyshort underwear. He looked up at me, asking for permission. I have him the same look, and in an instant my boyshorts were on the floor beside my other clothes. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to take some charge.
As he was about to spread my legs to bring me tempting pleasure, I lifted his head.
"My turn."
I pulled his face up to mine and made his body move upward. I turned so that now I was on top. I liked being in charge. I slowly removed his boxers. XD. It surprises me how hard he was, already.
"What? Is it a crime to want my girlfriend?" he asked playfully.
"No." I answered.
I gently kissed his lower stomach right below his belly button.
"Too long... I want you now." he said.

He turned me so that I was once again on my back. I felt him come inside me. We haven't had sex without protection since that one time. We didn't wanna push me getting pregnant. So I got on birth control pills. I was on them for about 2 weeks now. We wanted to make sure that the pills kicked in. This was only the second time I felt just him and not some stupid rubber surrounding. The constant motion of him entering and exiting me softly and slowly was bringing me extreme please. Brendon knew just how to do it. (=D Im so jealous..lol)
"Brendon.." I exhaled.
"Mmm. I love when you whisper my name like that."

After 10 minutes of enjoying this pleasure that only he could bring me, I felt myself on the edge. Brendon was too.
I felt his ejection inside of me; it felt incredible.
He fell on top of me after he ejected. After 2 minutes of regaining out body strength I decided to break the silence.

"So..earlier in the pizza shop, you said you had a surprise for me-What is it?" I asked.
"Oh. nothing important. I'll tell you later." he said exiting me and holding me in a loving embrace.
"Okay. I love you Brendon." I said. I wasn't going to try to get the surprise out of him now. I had no energy.
"I love you too, Brina." he said.
And before I knew it, I was asleep.

sorry guys.. you have to wait one more day.. i will probably post tomor morning.. luv yas.. thanks for reading! im jealous of Brina.. not fair..lol
Sign up to rate and review this story