Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 19**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 601 words

0Unrated
(*BRINA'S POV*)

Mmm. Eggs, bacon, and toast. Smells great. What had happened last night had hit me when I moved to get off the bed. I was so sore. I guess it was that strenuous. Then what happened in the middle of the night also hit me. Brendon had a dream, well nightmare, that I told him that I didn't want to marry him. That's crazy. I can't wait for the day he proposes to me! Probably he'll propose in 2 months or so. I don't think he'd ask sometime around now. His band's going on tour with Fall Out Boy, and Panic!'s getting famous. So proposing to me would be the LAST thing on his mind.

I walked into the kitchen to find my sexy boyfriend dividing all the food between 2 plates. He looked up.

"Hey. I didn't know you were up. I was just gonna come get you." he said.
"Oh, how sweet of you. I woke up to the smell of food. I figured you would be cooking, so I came down." I smiled.
"Well yes. Of course I'd be cooking. My body is so sore. So I figured yours was to, so I made you breakfast." he smiled.
"Yea. I guess we were that wild last night." We smiled.

Brendon put our plates on the table, and we ate. After we both were done eating I cleared off the table. As I was washing dishes, Brendon started talking into his cell phone.(which is a sidekick. I want one badly!!)

"Hey Ry. What's up?"
"No. I didn't."
"I cant tell you why."
"because Bri's in the other room and she might hear me."
"K bye."

Brendon walked into the kitchen. I tried to act like I didn't hear anything.

"Sorry. I would have helped you wash the dishes, but Ryan called me."
"Oh, its ok. You cooked, so I cleaned." I said.
"You wanna go out tonight?" he asked.
"Sure." I said.
"Cool. After you're done with the dishes, we can go shopping for your outfit for tonite." he smiled.
"Wh- What? You are going to take me shopping? You hate when I go shopping. Plus why can't I just wear something I already have?" I asked curiously.
"Yes, shopping. Because I want you to look even more stunning that you already do, for tonite." he said with a smirk on his face.
"Why?" I asked.
"Surprise. Can't tell you." he said plainly.
I wasn't going to bother to try to get it out of him. I could tell he wasn't gonna give in and tell me. Hmm. I wonder what he has in store for us...
"Okay." I said as I finished rinsing off the rest of the soapy dishes.

{Sometime Later}
(BRINAS POV)

I am surprised he took me shopping! He hates shopping. He picked out all these dresses, and made me try then all on. I could tell he was enjoying every minute of it. His smile, his expressions; He was happy.
So we went back home. Brendon and I took a shower togther which lasted a good hour and a half. XD

When we finally got out of the shower I got ready. First I did my hair, then make-up, then put on my dress. Bren picked it out. It was red, of course, straps, knee length, and it flared at the bottom. What it is between Brendon and red? I don't know; he just goes wild when I'm in red.
Brendon looked absolutely gorgeous, well sexylicious in a black suit and a tie.
(Thanks for reading. The next part's gonna be GOOD!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story