Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 20**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 727 words

0Unrated
The entire ride to wherever Brendon was taking me to, we were singing, laughing, and smiling. When we got to the place, I froze.
"What's wrong babe?" he asked me.
I was speechless. He had reserved a table for us at the most expensive plave in all Las Vegas.
"Bren, you know, you didn't have to-" I said.
"You're right. I didn't have to.. I wanted to." he said.
"I love you." I said and kissed him.
"I love you too baby." he said.

He got out of the car and came over to my door and opened it for me to get out. He is such a gentleman. We sat down at our table, and ordered our food. We ate slowly, enjoying being in each other's presence.
He looked really nervous.(I wonder why?)

"So, Bri. How do you feel about.... marriage?"
I smiled inside and out, and so did he.
"Well, Bren. I love the thought of being you wife. I love the thought of being with you Forever" I smiled.
He was interrupted by the waiter who gave us our receipt. He gave them his credit card and the waiter was gone and back in a few minutes.

"Let's get out of here." he said giving me his hand to hold while we left the restaurant.

Two blocks from the restaurant was where Brendon and I had our 1st real date. It was a lake with a willow tree near the lake. We had eaten dinner under the tree for our 1st date. We walked around the lake and talked. Well, Brendon did most of the talking. He talked about going on tour, and how fun it's gonna be with me, about becoming famous, and a lot of other stuff. Then he brought up a conversation that suprised me.

"You know that you mean the world to me? Brina, I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't talked to you the first day we met. Every word that comes out of your mouth, every expression of yours, every feature of you, it makes me love you more and more. Last month when you were sick for 1 week, and you went into the hospital, it made me realize that I can't live without you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

I was speechless. He just poured his heart out. When he finished talking we were underneath our willow tree. He started to kneel on one knee.
"Sabrina Marie Becker.."
No one knows my name. How did he find out?

"Woudl you make me the happiest guy on the planet.. and marry me?"
I was shocked. I couldn't believe he had just proposed. I've been waiting forever it seems, for him to actually propose. I smiled. He just looked so nervous.
I sang, "Oh, well imagine. As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor, and I-" I took a deep breath,
"love you and YES! I will marry you."

His smile was so big; you could tell he was entirely happy.
"I love you too." he said.
He slid the ring on my finger. He kissed me with the most passion in a kiss ever. Right then his cell phone rang. It was Ryan.

"Hey Ryan." he said cheerfully.
Ryan was on loudspeaker.
"Someone sounds extremely cheery. Did I think what happened happen?" asked Ryan.
"Say hello to the future Mrs. Urie." Brendon smiled.
"Hey Sabrina-er- Brina Marie Urie." Ryan said.
"Hey RyRo. Wait. Did you just say Sabrina?" I asked.
"Uh, yea. Okay. I found out your real name because Brendon didn't think Brina was your real name. And he wanted to know your real name to propose to you." Ryan said.
"Hey! Thanks for keeping it our little secret!" said Bren.
"How did you find out Ry?" I asked Ryan.
"School records. haha." laughed Ryan.
"I thought you were a goodie-goodie Ry. Now you're breaking into the principal's office?" I laughed.
"Anything for Brendon." he said.
"Hey Ryan, I'll call you tomorrow." said Bren.
"Okay, I see, you're picking your future wife over your best friend. Be safe kiddies." said Ryan.
"Good advice. Why don't you follow your own advice? Bye Ry." laughed Bren.
"haha. Bye." said Ry.

We drove home and lost count of how many pleasures we brought to one another. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story