Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 21**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

uh uh =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 848 words

0Unrated
{3 Weeks Later}
(*BRENDON'S POV*)

Today is the day. We're going on tour with Fall Out Boy. Brina and I are engaged. I am the happiest guy on the planet. We've already decided some stuff. The color of the bridesmaids, where we're going for our honeymoon, and where we are getting married are all picked. The dresses will be red, we're going to Aruba for our honeymoon, and we're getting married underneath our willow tree.

We meet Pete and the rest of the guys in a half hour. I'm all packed, and Brina is just packing a few things she forgot to pack for us last night. I'm so excited. Our first stop is Los Angeles, California. It's gonna be Panic!'s first show. I hope we don't screw up. Well Brina is now done packing, so we can leave.

"Have everything honey?" I asked.
"Yep. I'm pretty sure I have everything we need." she said.
"K. Say bye to our house cause we wont be home for at least 4 months." I said.
"Goodbye house." she laughed.
"Ok. well we'd better leave now or we're gonna be late." I told her.
"Ok, lets go." she said.


We met the rest of Panic! and FOB when we got to where our tour buses were. We all put our luggage on our buses, and headed off. It took a few days, 2 at the most, to get to LA. Boy, was I happy to be back in my hometown. The night before our first show, which was FOB's last gig in the states, I brought Brina to a special place of mine. I brought her to my "thinking spot". It was on the beach, ver secluded, and the sun was just setting. I remembered everyday I would come here to: think, relax, or just look at the Pacific Ocean. She loved it. Later that night we performed. Ry, Spence, Brent and I were so scared. But Brina and the FOB guys said we kicked ass. So I'm guessing we did good.

Patrick told us we would be going across the ocean to the UK. Me and the rest of the guys were so excited. We've never been out of the states before, so this was big for us.

Time passed by us as we performed in the UK.
Day after day.. Week after week...we performed.
But thankfully Brina kept me up high.
She was my life, my heart, and my world now.
Only her.

--------------------

After 3 months of touring the UK we were back in Vegas. It was good to be home. Panic! had to leave in a month to go to record our 1st album in Chicago. Also while we are there we are going to play shows there. Pete said it would take at least 1-2 months to write and record our CD. So Brina wouldn't be able to go. I was mad. Also she told me that she wanted to go to college. So she would have to stay here.
All throughout the month that we had in Vegas, I stayed with Brina, knowing it would be 2 months until I could see my fiance again.
Lets scratch fiance, it sounds so mean. Lets make it wife, because I know that we ARE getting married. Im so sure. =D
Every hour spent with her was like an eternity in Heaven. Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. And weeks turned into a month. I was really sad that I wouldn't see Bri for a few months. But today was my last day with her before leaving tomorrow morning.

We took a walk near "our" lake and tree. We talked about things. Brina told me that she wanted to be a journalist. I made sure that she knew I supported her with whatever her choice was for her job. We talked about the wedding. Then the conversation I was trying to avoid came up.
"So. Are you going to call me when you're in Chicago?" she asked.
"Here. Wear my jacket. Its getting cold." I said when I realized she was slightly shivering.
"Yes. I will try to call you everyday." I told her.
"Promise?" she asked putting on my coat.
"I promise, my beautiful Cinderella." I assured her.
"Ok, my Prince Charming." she smiled.
A tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away before many more started rolling down both of her cheeks.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked.
"Im.....just. I'm really going to miss you Bren." she said.
I pulled her into a hug.
"It's gonna be okay. I will call everyday, and before you know it I will be home." I told her caressing her head.
"Ok." she said while wiping her tears away.
"Lets go home. It's really getting cold." I told her.
"Yea. July nights get really chilly." she said.
We went home and I made love to her. It was the slow and loving kind of way. After that we fell asleep peacefully in each other arms. (awww....)
(okay I promise you guys will LOVE or HATE the next part.. dun dun dun...)(lol)
Sign up to rate and review this story