Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 22**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 638 words

0Unrated
(*BRENDONS POV*)

Brina drove me to the airport the next morning. When we walked into the airport, we were greeted by Ry, Spence, Brent and their girlfriends. Our plane was called to get ready to board. All of us guys took our girlfriends into a huge hug. I looked into Brina's eyes, which were sort of red and puffy from crying this morning, and then kissed her lightly.

"You're doing that light kiss thing again." she said.
"Oh. Sorry." we laughed.
"Bren, I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you tons. Come home to me as soon as you can." she said.
"I love you too Bri, and I will miss you a ton more. I'll come home as soon as we're done. And I WILL call you everyday." I told her.

I gave her another big hug, and kissed her hard.
"Bye Brina." I said.
"Bye Brendon." she said softly.

I kissed her forehead and went to the guys and walked to the escalator with the guys. We all looked back to see our girlfriends one last time. We saw them all in a line waving bye to us. Brina blew me a kiss, and I returned it.

"Bren, never let go of her. She's special." Ry said to me.
"Yea I know Ry. She's the one!" I replied.
And with that we turned back around, and got on our plane. That's it. 2 more months. God. This is gonna be hard.

(*BRINAS POV*)

I never thought that I'd make it without Brendon for a week. Yep, that's right. He's only been gone for a week, but it feels like more. I started college, so that has been keeping me busy. Plus me and the girls have a girls day and a girls night once a week. And I get a call from Bren every night. Hopefully they come back before 2 months. I couldn't bear to live without Brendon any more than 2 months.

{Sometime between 1 and 2 months; almost 2 months}

His calls lessened to one every other day. Then to once a week. Then to barely at all. I was getting really worried, and lonely. The girls and I lost contact 3 weeks after the boys left. College on the other hand was going great. Until.... I found out my journalism teacher had referred me to some major magazine company in the UK. I was shocked, sad and happy all at once. I was shocked because they were willing to pay me good money to work there. Happy because, hey they wanted me. Woulsn't you be happy? And sad because I knew I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. And I knew what I had to do. As much as I loved Brendon, I had to go to this job. And that would only mean call it quits with Brendon. I really didn't want to, but I thought about it and realized he would be gone from time to time performing all across the world and it would always be like this. I awnted more. I really wanted more in life. So I decided to write Brendon a note telling him I was leaving and why. I tried to call him twice but he didn't answer. I didn't wanna leave a message like this on voicemail. It was either directly talking to him or a letter. So I wrote the letter. I tried to call the girls, but none fo them answered. And Ella's(Brent's gf) phone was disconnected. I called my mom and told her what I was doing and told her to tell whoever called for me that I was in the UK. I packed the next morning and left the house histerically crying. I knew Brendon would never forgive me.

(I didnt like this part, but I liked writing it. lol hope you liked it)
Sign up to rate and review this story