Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 23**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 570 words

0Unrated
(*BRENDONS POV*)

When I got off the plane I checked my cell. Brina tried to acll me 3 times within the past few days. We ended up staying in Chicago for 3 and a half months, and I lost touch with Brina. We were just so busy. Plus we dropped Brent. He didn't wanna go forward with the band like the rest of us ded. He didn't show for one of our gigs. Thankfully we found someone who knew all the bass notes to our songs. His name is Jonathan Walker, AKA: Jon. The fans were okay with Brent not being in the band. Jon's more like us, and us 4 are the best of friends. I hope Brina isnt too mad.

Ryan dronve me to mine and Brina's house. I wanted to surprise her. I thanked Ryan for driving me. As I was turning the key to unlock the door, I imagined her running up to me jumping up on me. And kissing the hell out of me. I finally got the door open.

"BRINA!? I'm home!!!" I screamed, expecting my imagination to come ture.

I looked all-throughout the house, and found nothing. No Brina. I went upstairs and unpacked all my luggage, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a note with my name on it. It also had a Cinderella figurine on the nightstand next to the note. My fingers were shaking as they ran across the letter. I finally opened the letter. It read:

My Dearest Brendon,

I love you so much. I'm sorry, but I got accepted to work at a major magazine company in the UK. You said you supported whatever I did. I'm just sorry it has to be this way. I really love you, and I didnt' want to leave you. But I wanted more in life than just waiting for you to return from tours. After you come home you would be home, but then you would have to leave again. I dont think I could live with that. I still have my ring, but if you want you are free to date other people, and call off our wedding. I understand if you do. I will try to come back to Vegas whenever I can. I know you may be mad, but I was unhappy. Please try to call me. I was lonely when you didn't call. I hope I didnt ruin everything we had. And I hope you can forgive me.

All my love,

Your To-Be Wife,

Sabrina XOX



"No. no. no. no. NOOO!!!" I screamed.

Tears were now falling from my eyes. And lots of them. How could she leave me? She said she loved me. It's all my fault. If I just would have called her everyday like I promised; I would have her in my arms right now.

"Why? Why Brina? I LOVE YOU!" I screamed to the empty room expecting an answer, but there was nothing. Just silence. I cried myself to sleep. (aww. =( poor bren)

The next morning I decided to go to LA for the 2 months I had until we went on our own tour. While in LA I received many phone calls from the guys and one from Brina's mom. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I just stayed day after day at my "thinking sopy" near the beach. I headed back to Vegas a week before we had to leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story