Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 24**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 902 words

0Unrated
(*NO ONES POV*)

"Where the hell is he?!" yelled Ryan as he came out of PATD's tour bus. He has just brought the last of his luggage in the tour bus.
Panic! was supposed to leave with the tour bus about 30 minutes ago. No one had seen Brendon at all. They tried calling him, but all they got to hear was his voice message. After trying numerous times, Ry, Spence and Jon gave up.

Just that second, Brendon's car came up to where the tour bus was. Brendon got out of his car, and walked hurriedly into the bus ignoring his friends. They all went into the tour bus.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ryan asked him.
Brendon just kept silent.
"Fine. be that way Bren. When you wanna talk to us, let us know." Spencer said.

And they were off to their first stop; Miami, Florida.

It took at least 2 hours for Brendon to actually start talking.

"Sorry... about being late...and for not calling you guys back." Brendon said appoligetically.

"It's no problem Bren." said Ryan.

"Yea. No prob Bren." said Spencer.

Jon was napping, so he couldn't respond.

"I just had to get away." Brendon stated.

"with Brina right? We tried calling the house, and no one ever answered." said Ry.

Brendon's face turned white. Just the thought of Brina made him depressed. He didnt wanna explain what happened with Bri. It was too painful.
Ryan noticed that the mentioning of Brina had brought Brendon down.

"You are with Brina still right?" asked Ry.
"Uh.. well kind of.. yea.. no." said Bren.
"Which one do you mean Brendon?" asked Spencer.
"Well the night we came back from Chicago I found a letter from her, and it said she went to a job in the UK. So she said that I'm free to date other people, and call off the wedding. But she still has her ring, and I guess she still loves me. She said she wanted more in life, instead of waiting for me to come home when we go on tour." said Brendon trying not to cry.

Ryan and Spencer each gave Brendon a hug.

"It's gonna be okay. She'll come back to you. She loves you." Ry assured him.
"I hope you're right Ry." said Bren.

Later that night they performed in Miami. Brendon was just feeling so low, he didn't go all out on performing. He just stood there and sang. Ry and Spence could tell that he wasn't singing with emotion, but the crowd was screaming their heads off.

The next year was pretty rough for Brendon. He tried so many times to go on dates, but he ended up blowing off the girl. He jsut couldn't stop loving Brina. It was too painful for him to try and call her. He just waited day after day for her to come home.

One more year passed by...

Panic! was back in Vegas. And this time for a year. It was their 2nd day back and they were performing at the club where they 1st performed. Brendon was feeling okay until 2 hours before the performance...

-----------------------------

(*BRINAS POV*)

Life in the UK was okay. I've been a bit lonely. Okay, mayve alot. But my life in the work field has been great. But I've been here almost 2 years, so I decided it's time to quit, and go back home. I miss Brendon too much. I just hope he isn't too angry at me and doesnt want me anymore.
When the plane landed, I found my mother in the airport waiting for me. I called her and told her to come and pick me up, bucause I want to surprise Brendon. When I got home I unpacked and tried calling Bren. To my surprise he answered. I was so shocked, it took me a few seconds to talk.

"Hello?" Brendon said. "Hellooo???" he said again.
"Hi... Brendon. It's me." I said while trying not to stutter.
"Who me? Are you another fan?" he asked with a disgusted tone.
"No. Its me.. B-Brina." I said, so much for not stuttering.
There was a dead silence for a few seconds.
"Uh. Hi. So uh... What's up?" he asked.
"Well, I'm back in town and uh. I just wanted to let you know.." I said.
"Sabrina, if you're thinking you can just waltz back into my life, you're wrong. I've waited so long for you to come back to me. You've caused me so much pain. I just dont know. I need some time to think." he said.
"Oh.. okay. Well I'm at my mom's. So yea. I'll be here." I said.
"Okay.. well I gotta go." Bren said.
"Ok bye." I said.
"Bye."

A tear rolled down my cheek. I was extremely sad. He sounded so mean. I cried for about 20 minutes. Then decided to go out tonight to get some air. I put on my black strap top with a mini skirt which was also black. I also straightened my hair and put on some black eyeliner and green eyeshadow. I figured since it's been forever since I last had fun, I would go out and have some fun. Plus, I wanted to keep my mind off of Brendon. I went to the club where I first brought Brendon, the first day we met. Hey, it was hard, but it was the only hot spot in Vegas.
Sign up to rate and review this story