Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 25**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1225 words

0Unrated
(*BRINAS POV*)

When I walked into the club, I heard a band just finishin playing. They sounded good, even though I only heard like 5 seconds. I was now 21, the last time I was here was when I was turning 18. So I ordered a peach and lime daquiri.(=D im so evil..lol)
I figured it'd be good. I drank a bit and thought I saw someone I knew. A girl. I went over to her, and realized it was Bekka.

"Hey Bekka." I said.
"Hi. Do I know you?" she asked me.

I didn't blame her. It's been 2 years. I've lsot 30 pounds, gotten a tad taller, and dyed my hair an auburn color. Big difference from when she last saw me.

"It's me. Brina." I said.
"Oh em gee!" she said while giving me a hug.
"So where have you been?" she asked.
"Well. About 2 years ago when I was in college...when Panic! was in Chicago.. Well I got accepted to work for a major magazine company. I was a journalist. So I've been in the UK for about 2 years. And I jsut got back today." I said.
"Wow. I have miss-" Bekka was interrupted.
"Oh my god!! Brina. WOW! Look at you." said Kaitlyn.
"Hey Kaitlyn." said while giving her a hug.
"So did you come here to see-" Bekka hit her. "Owww! Bekka, what was that for?!" Kaitlyn yelled.

Bekka whispered something in her ear. I was getting angry. They were my best friends and now they were keeping secrets from me.

"Uh. What's going on?" I asked.
"So..uh.. Just a question. Does Brendon know that you're back in town?" Kaitlyn asked.
"Well.. I talked to him over the phone earlier. And he was really mean to me, But yea he knows I'm back." I said.
"Oh. okay." Kait said.
"Hey. Well it's nice seeing you, but unfortunately we have to go. Call us. We'll get together and just chill." Bekka said.
"Hey. wait. what?" Kait said, as they both shared a look.
"Oh yea. We really do have to go." said Kaitlyn.
"Oh, ok. Well I'll give you guys a call." I said kind of saddened by the fact that something was up and they weren't telling me.

Oh well. I said goodbye, finished my drink and went to get another drink. While I was waiting for the waiter someone started talking to me.

"Hi." said a drop-dead-gorgeous guy.
"Hi." I replied.
"Are you tired?" he asked with a sly grin.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Are you tired? from running?" he asked.
"Again, excuse me!?" I asked.
"You've been running through my mind all day. Aren't you tired?" he said.
I laughed.
"You expected that to work?" I asked still smiling.
"No, but it was worth a try." he laughed.
"I'm Jon." he said shaking my hand.
"Reena" I said. I had a new nickname. My friends in the UK gave it to me, so I wasn't technically fibbing about my name. I just didn't like Sabrina.
"Interesting name." said Jon.
"Same to you." I said.

"Can I get you anything pretty lady?" asked the bartender.
"Yea, I'll have a peach and lime daquiri." I said. Hey, it was good the first time, so I wanted another.
"Nice choice. But you are just copying form my band's song." Jon said.
"What? I don't know what you are talking about." I said.
"Jon, dude. She doesnt know.. about that you are practically super famous." said the bartender.
Jon gave the bartender a nod.
"Are you new in town Reena?" Jon asked.
"Well, no. I've just been in the UK for 2 years. So I just came home today." I said.
"Oh. Okay. So you wanna dance?" he asked.
"Sure." I said as I took a big sip of my daquiri.

I could feel myself slip in and out of reality. I knew I was getting drunk, but I didn't care. Brendon made it loud and clear that he didn't want me back, so I was single. The rest of the night was a blur.

I woke up and found myself laying in a bed with an arm on me and a body against mine. My head was killing me. I turned around to be greeted by Jon's lushious eyes staring into mine.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jon said.
"Good morning.. Jon." I said still in shock.

I had a very good idea as to what happened last night, so there was no point in asking. But I don't think Jon knew I was drunk last night. I didn't wanna break it to him, so I played along with whatever he said.
"So. Wow! Last night. You were so amazing." Jon said.
"Thanks. So were you." I said.
He kissed my cheek.
"I'll be right back." he said while getting out of bed.
I was in a dase. This man was SEXY!

"Okay." I replied trying not to stutter.

While he was gone I just tried to rememer what all happened last night. All I remember was meeting him, drinking my daquiri, and saying I would dance with him. Oooh. What a minute. I remember seeing Kaitlyn and Bekka, but they blew me off. Something was wrong last night. Jon said he was in a band. Hmm. I wonder what his band is called. I'll just ask him later.
He came back in the room with some oreos and 2 cups of milk. I gave him a strange look.

"What? It's only been my 2nd day back here. I don't have a lot of food." he said with a smile.
"Oh, yea. Its okay. Oreos are good." I smiled. "So what band are you in?" I asked.
"I will keep that a secret until tonight. My band will be perfoming at the same club they did last night. So you'll meet the rest of the band. They're all really cool." he said.
"Cool. ugh. My head." I said rubbing the side of my head.
"Oh, hang on. I'll get you some advil." he said.
"Thanks." I said.
He came back with 2 advils and a glass of water.
"No problem." he said handing me the advil and the water.

I took the advil, and within 20 minutes my headache had lessened. I looked at the clock. It was 12:30pm.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, but I have to go. My mom didn't know I was staying out all night." I said getting out of the bed and putting on my clothes.
"You still live with Mommy?" he asked smiling.
"Haha. No. I did own a house with my boyfriend before I left 2 years ago. But he said he wanted some itme for himself now that he knew that I was back ." I said.
"Woah. That sounds a lot like my one friend's situation." he said.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Here's my number. Call me and tell me when to go to the club tonight." I said while writing my cell number on his hand.
"K. Thanks. See ya later Reena. I'll give you a call later." he smiled.
"Okay bye." I said.
"Bye." he said and came and kissed me on the cheek. It was a light peck; sweet kiss.

I left his house and realized I had no car. But, I knew where I was, and it wasn't too far from my mom's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story