Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 28**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 610 words

0Unrated
"Hey! Look at you. You look different.... but in a good way." Angie said as she hugged me.
"Thanks. Wow! You look amazing!" I said in disbelief of what I saw.
"Yea, Thanks. I lost 50 pounds." she said.
"But... I'm gonna gain it all back within 9 months for sure." she laughed.
Wait! Did she just say 9 months?
"Oh my god Ang! You're pregnant?!" I asked.
"Yea. In Italy I met a guy who was also from Nevada. So we-uh kinda hooked up. We've been together for almost 2 years, and we decided to give it a go." she smiled.
"Aww. That's cute. Congrats!" I said.
"Thanks. Let's go get you some coffee." she laughed.

On the ride to Starbucks we talked. And man, did we talk. We talked about High School, Italy, the UK, the weather (lol), and her being a mom. We got to Starbucks in 20 minutes. I ordered a French Vanilla Cappucino, and Angie ordered water. We sat down and talked some more.

"I miss High School." I moaned.
"Yea, me too. But I don't miss when you used to just blow me off for your lover boy." she said.
"Ang, I'm so sorry. It's just that, I really fell for Brendon, and I didn't wanna stay away from him." I said.
"It's okay. So you really loved him?" she asked.
"More than you can imagine. It's like we were made for each other. He was such a sweetheart, and he was just so loving." I said. A tear gently rolled down my cheek.
"Well, if my memory serves me right, then I remember you telling me in a note.. which I think I still have.. hold on, I think I still have it in this car..." she said.
We walked to the car and got in. She was rummaging through the glove compartment for a minutes until she pulled out a folded up purple piece of paper.
"Here we go. Here Bri, read it. I think this might help you know what you should do."

Angie,

You have been my best friend since I could remember. I'm sorry we're sort of drifting apart. But, I just realized that I'm in love with Brendon. We're just so alike. I've only known hin for a few days, but I feel as if our souls are in love and were always meant to be together. Angie, I would do ANYTHING to marry him. But I'm scared that he may not love me the way I love him. I would risk my life for him. I love him so much. I just hope he loves me back.

Then a few lines down Angie wrote back.

I'm pretty sure he loves you. Sorry it took so long to get this note back to you. I've just been so busy. Ya know with Ryan, and school. But I have one reason why he does love you: Look around: There's flowers EVERYWHERE! Of course he loves you. He's madly in love with you. Who gives their one-week girlfriend a billion dozens of roses for the hell of it??

A few lines down I had responded.

I guess you're right. Thanks Ang.

It suddenly hit me. I was and still is in love with him.

"Angie. Thanks for getting me out, and most of all for letting me read this. I know what I'm going to do. But first could you drive me back home?" I asked.
"Sure. You're welcome."

With that, we left. I said goodbye and promised to get together with her in 2 days. I got inside and went up to my room. And I paused as soon as I walked into my room..........
Sign up to rate and review this story