Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 27**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1018 words

0Unrated
"Hello?" I answered the phone. I didn't recognize the number.
"Hi. Is this Sabrina?" asked a girl's voice.
"Depends. Who are you?" I asked with a crabby voice.
"Yep, that's the Brina I remember. It's Angie." she said.
"Oh my goodness! ANGIE! How are you?" I asked.
"I've been fine. I went to Italy after High School. One of my art teachers referred me to an Art School in Italy. So I just got back in Vegas, and figured to strike up a convo with my best friend from High School." she said.
"Wow! Italy?! Well, the same thing happened to me. After High School, I went with Brendon and his band when they went on tour. After 6 months of touring, we came back, then I went to college. 3 weeks after being in college, my journalism teacher referred me to a magazine company in the UK. And I just got back yesterday." I said.
"So you're still hooked with Brendon. I remember the first day of our senior year. That kid wouldn't stop staring at you." she laughed.
"Yea, well no. Not really." I replied, my mind on Brendon was making me depressed.
"What happened?" she asked.
"Well, in able to go to the UK, I had to leave him. So I told him he could date other girls, or not. We were also engaged, so I told him we can pause our relationship or he can quit it. And stupid me left a wonderful guy." I said.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." she said.
"It's okay, it's not your fault. And to make matters worse, when I talked to him on the phone yesterday, he made it loud and clear that he didn't want me. So yea." I said, now on the verge of crying.
"Aww. You poor thing. If you want we can go out and just chill. Ya know, to get your mind off of him?" Angie asked.
"Yea. That'd be cool." I said trying to fight off the waterworks.
"So, are you busy today? or do you want to go get some coffee or something?" she asked.
"Yea, I'd like some coffee. But I thought you didn't like coffee." I said.
"Yeah, I dont. But you do. You love the stuff. haha. So do you want me to pick you up or what?" she asked.
"Yea, I do love coffee. It's the only thing that keeps me going. (laughs) Ummn, can you pick me up? I'm at my moms and I really dont have a car. Brendon has my car, or its in a junkyard. I dont know." I said.
"Okay. Well, I gotta go get ready. So I'll pick you up in an hour. Okay?" she asked.
"Ok, see ya in an hour." I said.
"See ya. Bye." she said before she hung up.

Wow! That was... unexpected. I'd better get ready. I look like crap. Boy, am I gonna need a lot of makeup today!

I took a shower for the second time today, got dressed, fixed my hair, and put on loads of makeup all within a half hour. I went downstairs and to my surprise my mother was home. Wow! Today is just full of unexpected things.

"Hi Honey." my mom said while giving me a hug.
"Hi.. mom." I said. She shocked me. She never gave me hugs.
"So, I'm sorry I wasn't home last night." she said.
"It's okay mom." I replied.
"So where are you going all dressed up?" she asked.
"Well, a half hour ago Angie called me. We're going to get some coffee. She's coming to pick me up soon." I said.
"I thought you had a car." she said.
"Yea, well I did. But now it's Brendon's or in a junkyard. I left it at the airport when I left 2 years ago." I said.
"Oh. Well have fun with Angie. Tell her I said hi. I'm going to bed for the night. I have to leave here tomorrow at 4:30AM. My friend is driving me to the airport. So you can use my car. Sorry that I have to leave so soon. I have to go to Paris; my job needs me to go to a meeting. So I'll see you in 2 weeks." she said.
"Okay mom. See ya." I said.

She went upstairs. Now that was the mom that I remember. Woo hoo! I got a car to use now! It was now 2:30. I still had 20 minutes until Angie came. My cell rang.

"Hello?" again I didn't recognize the number.
"Hey Reena. It's Jon." said Jon.
"Oh, hi Jon." I said.
"So. uh. Last night, by any chance were you drunk?" he asked.
Uh oh. Not the question I was looking for.
"No." I fibbed. "Why?"
"Just wondering. So, my band, we uh, we're performing at 7 tonight. So I just wanted to let you know." he said sounding kind of shy.
Aww, was he adorable or what?
"Oh, okay. Thanks. I'll probably be there around 6:30. So ya know, we can talk." I said. Now I was flirting.
"Yea, that'd be cool. Are you still tired?" he laughed.
"Should I be?" I asked not knowing where this was going.
"You've been running through my mi-" I interrupted him.
"Ha. Ha. Very funny. You're too cute." I said.
"Why thank you Ms..." he said.
"Becker." I informed him.
"Ms. Becker" he said.
I heard a knock on my front door.
"Jon, I'm sorry, but I have to go. My friend is bringing me to go get some coffee." I said.
"Oh, okay. Well I'll see you tonight, beautiful." he said.
"See ya sexy." I said and hung up the phone, and smacked my forehead.

My conscience kicked in: What the hell are you doing? I thought you were still in love with Brendon..?? What happened? Jon's just the replacement, and you know it!!
"Shut up voice." I said in my head. It shut up finally.

"Hang on a minute." I shouted toward the door, hoping Angie would hear.
I grabbed my purse, my cell, and my mom's car and house keys, and went to the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story