Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 30**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 305 words

0Unrated
The song ended. And the lead singer began to talk:

"Thank you Las Vegas. We're happy to be home. We hope you enjoyed our last performance. But before we play one last song lets give an introduction and applause for each of the members of our band. First, lets give a round of applause for Jon Walker, our bassist."
The girls screamed, and clapped their hands.
"Now Spencer Smith, our drummer."
The girls screamed louder.
"How about Ryan Ross, our guitarist."
The girls screamed so loud, I felt as if my ears were blown out.
"Oh, God... It's....." I started to say.
"And I'm Brendon Urie. And We're Panic! At The Disco."

The girls screamed the loudest for Brendon. My ears were dead.
The music started again. But only this time I knew this song. It was "our" favorite song.

"Please leave all overcoats, canes, and top hats with the doorman, from that moment you'll be out of place and underdressed..." he sang on.

I felt sick. Sick of being reminded of everything. I couldn't take it. I had to sit down. As I was walking to go find a seat I saw a table with 3 girls; 2 that I knew. I sat down angrily at that table.

"Hi Kait. Bekka. and Kat." I said and gave Kat a vicious look.
"So. You both found a new friend I see. And when the hell were you going to tell me that she was dating MY GOD-DAMN BRENDON!???" I screamed.
A few people looked over.
"He's not yours anymore. You left him. Remember?" Kaitlyn asked in a bitchy tone.
"Okay fine. I did leave. But the bouquet of pink roses I received from him today means that he's still officially mine." I shouted.
Kat looked nervous and Bekka looked completely clueless.
"What's going on Kaitlyn?" asked Bekka.
Sign up to rate and review this story