Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 31**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 564 words

0Unrated
(*FLASHBACK*)

"Okay fine. I did leave. But the bouquet of pink roses I received from him today means that he's still officially mine." I shouted.
Kat looked nervous and Bekka looked completely clueless.
"What's going on Kaitlyn?" asked Bekka.

(*END OF FLASHBACK*)

"Nothing. Bri just can't accept that Brendon doesn't love her anymore." Kaitlyn said.
"Kait, what are you talking about? Brendon said himself last night that he still-" Bekka was interrupted by a slap on her arm from Kaitlyn.
Bekka punched Kaitlyn in the face.
"Oww. I am SICK AND TIRED of you hitting me whenever you don't want me to say anything!" Bekka shouted.
"Brina, Brendon still loves you, don't listen to Kait. He's madly in love with you." said Kat. She finally thought it through and it wasn't right. Kaitlyn was so mean, and she shouldn't do whatever she told her to do.
"No. What the fuck Kat! You just ruined everything!" Kaitlyn exclaimed.
"Woah. What?" I said. Now I was entirely confused.
"Sabrina.. Kaitlyn planned for me to go inside Brendon's house and wait for him to come home. I came here for a while, then I was going to go back. But, she was going to get him really drunk, so that when he came home, I would have been able to do anything to him. She wanted me to have sex with him so he'd get over you. I'm sorry. I just realized now that I shouldn't have listened to her." Kat said almost in tears.
"It's okay Kat. Thanks for being honest. And as for you...-" I aws about to slap Kaitlyn's face but was taken off guard by Bekka's hand tapping me.
"What?" I turned around to be greeted by Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon. Brendon and I kind of just got stuck staring into each other's eyes. Call it attraction. I call it True Love. I completely lost myself in his eyes for a few long seconds.

"Is that true Kaitlyn?" asked Spencer. He had tears forming in his eyes.
"Don't answer. Just leave." Spencer demanded.
"So you're dumping me?!" she shouted.
"Well yea. Someone who wants to hurt one of my best friends is someone who wants to hurt me too. We're through."
She got up, and ran while histerically crying.

"So Reena... you're really Brina... Brendon's Brina?" he said.
Oh god.
"Jon.. I'm sorry. I was drunk last night. And I don't remember anything. And I realized today that I was and still am madly in love with Brendon." I said looking at Brendon whose eyes were filled with water.
"You slept with Jon?" Brendon asked.
"Yes.. but I didn't mean to. I got drunk because of how you treated me on the phone that day." I said.

"Bekka, I think we should go." Ryan said.
"Yea." Bekka said and left the table.
Kat followed Bekka.
I stood up from the table.

"Jon, how could you do that to me?" Brendon asked.
"Bren, I didn't know she was your Brina. She told me her name was Reena. I'm so sorry. And Brina, don't worry about me. I've heard yours and Brendon's story and I wouldn't wanna get in the way of you two. You two belong together. And again Brendon, I'm sorry. I hope in the future you could forgive me." Jon said and walked away, leaving Brendon and I standing there... ALONE!
Sign up to rate and review this story